2013 can am 650 XMR

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New quad coming out but they dont have it with a winch installed. Strange considering it is supposed to be a mud quad.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are lemons from New and won't make it out far enough to get stuck.

Baaaaaaaaaaaa.

None of the new quads seem to come with them unless up pay for one and either they install it or u do.

sent from my htc

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the xt's and above come with them including the 800 and 1000 xmr.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How is there even a market for a 650 mud quad? For a guy that's just using a quad to plow snow on an acreage or for hunting a 650 is fine but, who's saying yeah I'll take a 650 for mud riding because I don't need any more powe.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How is there even a market for a 650 mud quad? For a guy that's just using a quad to plow snow on an acreage or for hunting a 650 is fine but, who's saying yeah I'll take a 650 for mud riding because I don't need any more powe.
Ever quad with your wife/gf? Who does all the maintenance? Cleaning out her belt housing and airbox full of mud, cleaning her rad, wishing she had bigger tires so you wouldn't have to winch her through.....don't want to buy her an 800 or 1000 because she'll kill herself...plus they are spendy. I think it fills a great niche.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ever quad with your wife/gf? Who does all the maintenance? Cleaning out her belt housing and airbox full of mud, cleaning her rad, wishing she had bigger tires so you wouldn't have to winch her through.....don't want to buy her an 800 or 1000 because she'll kill herself...plus they are spendy. I think it fills a great niche.

good point i guess. but thats gotta be a very small market. I didnt find that much of a difference between the 650 and 800 XT so I'd assumed there wouldn't be that much difference on the XMR.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Maybe I need one.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Theirs an arctic cat 700 mudpro. So what's the big deal with a 650 can-am XMR? It'll deff take the the 700 arctic scrap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not saying it wont be a great machine but definatlyhave a hard time seeing a market to justify its existance unless it is very competivly priced... Not likely though

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
11500 for a ready to ride mudder. Not bad just needs a winch and skid plates but so do all quads imo. Put all the upgrades on the other brands and your past that in price. The 650 also is only left behind by an 800 or 1000 canam they run with anything else out there.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you think a little more power is gonna get u thruoh every mud hole, you must not ride much mud.............Quite a few factors come into play before engine horse power in terms of a good MUD HOLE quad..........
Little things like,approach angles ,articulation,GC,F to R weight distributation,clutching,4x4 system all have more to do with getting towed out or chugging through..............on a marked trail...........of course .

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually it makes all the sense in the world, before you even fire it up throw a big bore kit in and recoup some of your funds selling the new stock parts....
If I had to do er over again ......I would do exactly this.

Top Bottom