2013 Bruderheim Smash & Bash -- ATV/UTV Rodeo & Drags

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Snowandmud.com is proud to be a presenting sponsor of the 2013 Bruderheim Smash & Bash ATV/UTV Rodeo & Drags.

The format of these will be much like the Battenfelder ATV Rodeo, with some changes as our cross country course has to stay within the rodeo grounds.

Please contact smashandbash@yahoo.ca for more information or post here and we'll be glad to help you out with any information you require.

smashbash no background.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smash-and-Bash-Weekend-Extravaganza/495270987187170

All makes and models of ATV/UTVs welcome.

Last edited:
  • Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Very excited to announce Smash and Bash is going to ROCK the night away July 20th with Miss Understood. A true 80's tribute band that has smoke machines, lights, puffy hair and yes headbands. Playing AC/DC, ZZ TOP and everything in between. None of this small town country music jamboree, we are going to ROCK and ROLL!

miss understood.jpg

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Pulse Entertainment is now going to DJ the Friday night beer gardens. This is exciting news! Come kick up your boots to all the hits Nick can spin anything you like. If you want Pulse for a wedding, dance or special event PM us and we will send you their card. They also do photography, great pictures for great prices.

pulse ent.jpg

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I've got 4 pairs of tickets to give away to this event......

First 4 guys to PM me with the name of the Band that is playing the Beer Gardens Saturday Night, Along with the name of the event starting at 8pm Saturday night will get into this event for free!

**HINT** all this info is found in this thread :)

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pics are comin from Sara! tons of them... there are vids floating around already.. going to see if I can post on here .. I will pull vids from Utube...

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is another vid with me self racing Craig with his 1000 with dual dominators and a tuner... this is the 800 stock bore class.. no bbk but stock 1000's and 850 popo's and two wheel drives also in the cc class... any mods are allowed except for NOS and motor has to run N/A....I got all the way to the bitter end and got 3 rd in that class... <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10153028537535366" width="1280" height="720" frameborder="0"></iframe>

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dean, we had like 10 teams of 4...so around 40 machines... tons of people watching at the rodeo grounds.. live band sat and demolition derby sat night... it was good for the first rodeo in bruderheim...

Top Bottom