2013 Alberta Beach Sno Mo Days

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Here is a list of events going on in and around Alberta Beach for Sno Mo Days this year.

SNOWMOBILE DRAG RACES Alberta Beach Sno-Mo-Days –- Sunday Feb 17. Stock classes for the come out and challenge my buddy, improved and mod classes for the bad boys. Registration 9:00 to 11:00 races at 12:00. There are 34 events on the weekend. Fun for everyone. www.snomodays.com

SNOWMOBILE POKER RALLY Alberta Beach Sno-Mo-Days – Saturday Feb 16. 100km route with a optional bonus loop of 10km. Registration 9:00 to 11:00. Groomed trails. There are 34 events on the weekend. Fun for everyone. www.snomodays.com

ATV POKER RALLY Alberta Beach Sno-Mo-Days- Monday Feb 17[SUP]th[/SUP]. 40km route Registration 9:00 to 11:00. There are 34 events on the weekend. Fun for everyone. www.snomodays.com

SNOWMOBILE and ATV NOVELTY CHALLANGE- Alberta Beach Sno-Mo-Days- Sunday Feb 17[SUP]th[/SUP] Registration 10:00 to 12:00. Event starts at 1:00. For the Mini Sleds, Mini ATV’s and the big guys to. Age group is if you old enough to ride to where’s my wheel chair groups. A must for the kids. Everyone is a winner. There are 34 events on the weekend. Fun for everyone. www.snomodays.com

Alberta Beach Sno-Mo-Days –
Snowmobile Drag races, ATV Poker Rally, Snowmobile Poker Rally, Family ATV/Snowmobile Novelty Challenge, Hay rides, Ice Cafe, Snow Golf, Scooter races, Fireworks, Vintage Show and Sine, Spaghetti Supper, Ice games, Kids money snow dig, Fun Fishing Day and many more. There are 34 events on the weekend. Fun for everyone. www.snomodays.com

Last edited:

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well funny, I was going to let son go into the 300 cc class to race because he has out grown his 120 and has been racing/lake with other boys on lake and find out he must be 14 and race with all fan cooled sleds, what so now kids can't learn or race between 10 and 14 yrs old. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Well funny, I was going to let son go into the 300 cc class to race because he has out grown his 120 and has been racing/lake with other boys on lake and find out he must be 14 and race with all fan cooled sleds, what so now kids can't learn or race between 10 and 14 yrs old. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

contact the groups on the sno mo days website, I will also enquire for you on this, but I'm guessing its a liability thing, and may actually be stated in the SSRA rules.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya snow mo days runs off diff rules then ssra, because I run studs and in snow mo days I need enclosed rear and with ssra as long as my flap is chained up its good, thx

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
ya snow mo days runs off diff rules then ssra, because I run studs and in snow mo days I need enclosed rear and with ssra as long as my flap is chained up its good, thx

let me see what I can find out for you. I have no problem asking the questions. Just don't shoot the messenger when I have answers :)

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya snow mo days goes with ISR rules and not SSRA rules, I won't shoot you, its all fun just nice to be able to keep him racing if he wants. Better they learn the right way instead of some of these 16 yr olds that have never race and can hurt somebody with some of these monster sleds right. We go there to have fun anyways but now he gets to watch instead of race.hmmmm I will will make some calls also.........THX

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Ya snow mo days goes with ISR rules and not SSRA rules, I won't shoot you, its all fun just nice to be able to keep him racing if he wants. Better they learn the right way instead of some of these 16 yr olds that have never race and can hurt somebody with some of these monster sleds right. We go there to have fun anyways but now he gets to watch instead of race.hmmmm I will will make some calls also.........THX

I have an email in to Marvin from the snowmobile club, he'll get back to me either later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Marvin

Reaction score

It is always hard were to draw the line. Is it 12, 14 or 16. Is it 300cc 400 or 500. Is it fan or liquid cooled. So we created a event called Novelty Challenge were they are not limited to what sled they have and get many more events and have more fun and their parents can enter to. It is a win win for all. You can also enter your ATV.

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Sno Mo Days this coming weekend folks, weather is looking fantastic for it.... Saw the groomer out last night working on the drag race track. Some awesome prizes coming in for the Poker Rally, and MANY MANY more events going on for families to enjoy.

Visit www.snomodays.com for more information!!!!!

eckfoo

Reaction score
To make it easier to convince the wife and kids to head out to Alberta Beach this weekend check out the exciting new family activities going on including of course the classic snowmobile drags, poker rallies and ATV novelty challenge.
[h=5]
This weekend! 30+ activities
Including
- Ice park
- CN Moonlight Express Ice Train
- Snow golf
- 5k walk and run
- Wagon rides
- Hole in one contest
- Ice chipping & Ice painting
- Open Ice curling
- Bike race
- Skating/bonfire
- fireworks
- snowmobile/atv parade
- scooter challenge and lots lots more

More info at www.albertabeachlions.com
[/h]
Alberta Beach Chamber of Commerce

Reaction score
I am all set to go. I could use someone to ride with, will be going solo this trip. Anybody want to meet up there for an early start?

SWM

denseleit

Reaction score
That's good, hopefully the rain won't affect to much....ohhh and the above zero temps too...lol

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
We are ready to go... should be a great day.

Plio & I with the wives will be working the mid-point food checkpoint.

You will also get the chance to take a shot at our hockey net, hit the net get 1 ballot, hit the target in the net get 2 ballots, the prize is 2 100 section tickets to the Oilers & Kings tuesday night ($587 value) gratiously donated by General Recycling Industries

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will be at 8:45 there 5 in our group welcome to come I ride a 2010 backcountry with a sled wrap with skulls and flames there also 2 yams and a cat and Polaris

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hats off to the Alberta Beach club, the wife and I rode your Rally today and had a great ride. We were out fairly early and the trails were in great shape and very well signed. Thanks to all of those who put in the hard work so we could enjoy your trails.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
283 riders..... if not the best ever very close, first prize was $630 split by two winners. Thank you to all who attended, see you tomorrow at the drags....

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't forget to put your user names on your jackets so we know who you are, lol I will be racing,..............LHF what you running.........

Top Bottom