2012 Supercross season

dragontamer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
James has no groove. He is fast but way too many mistakes and inconsistent. Villopoto has this one in the bag now that reed is out.

Live To Ride Ride To Live

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh boy Malcom sure didn't have a good night....his crash looked slot like Reeds the previous weekend.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he walked off though,,then his bike wouldnt start for the lcq,talk about a piss off..

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he walked off though,,then his bike wouldnt start for the lcq,talk about a piss off..

Ya they were trying to push start it, when it wouldnt start Malcom was so pissed he threw his googles straight at the ground......major piss off.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So go back to my post #15 - CR done for season! :) Atleast I called that one.

Yeah my black sheep (short) is done as well, but had a promissing start. TC, yeah, oh well, never a fan anyways.

Could Weimer, Windham or Metcalfe push Stewart for 3rd? Only take one good race for James to stay well in the top 3.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watching the races tonite....holy is that track fallin apart.....can't believe how rutted up it's getting. The clips there showing from 08 were even worse...main event coming up

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody on here raced Supercross? Just wondering as I'm watching the race at Daytona with all the rain how you guys deal with the huge ruts that are on the racing surface? Sure looks dangerous to me.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was Barcia and Baggett in the Lites. Baggett made up big deficets twice in the race to make it close. In the big boys it was Stewart and Villapoto finished 5th after crashing at the start and came back from 20th. The track was big time bad. Like watching a race in slow motion but kudo's for getting through it to the winners.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats why its supercross not arena cross with all the perfect dirt buffed tracks...

Anybody on here raced Supercross? Just wondering as I'm watching the race at Daytona with all the rain how you guys deal with the huge ruts that are on the racing surface? Sure looks dangerous to me.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MMMMMUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYY fun last night,sure was nice see'in the fastest man on the planet back on the #1 step,,,it will be happening 4-5 more times this year still..Think team JGR partyed last night???Baggett sure was on fire but just couldnt pull the pin,,man did barcia get lucky on his scrub,,possibly the biggest save of the night ,or villapoto with his almost crash,,,,ya JS atta boi

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok who's gonna take it tonite in Toronto???if i pick villapoto will he have a season ending crash???

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm betting Villapoto or your man Stewart there PS. The cream will rise to the top in Toronto tonight.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was Barcia and Villapoto last night. Did I miss something or why wasn't Stewart racing last night?Hard to believe that Dungey, Reed and Stewart are all out at the same time. Don't see anyone catching Villapoto now.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
concussion and apperantly a broken bone in his hand,,,might be back next week..how the eff is villapoto staying on that bike there has been many times wheres he's been hucka bucked and luckily stayin on,,,horse shoes shoved up his ass???fu@kin ginger...

Top Bottom