2012 Supercross season

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would think his shoulder is jacked to after that slam right into the whoop...

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
think there was some frustration going on in JGR truck last night?? JS7 aint gettin any breaks yet this year, i bet he shines in the next few races...

go green

Reaction score
JS7 is not the fastest man on the planet anymore . His ego goes into self destruct mode when RV , RD and CR pull away or pressure him to maintain his out of control pace . ( I wish Canard did not get hurt because he would be their also ) If JS7 makes it through the super-cross season without a injury it will be a miracle ,the outdoors will be far more dangerous for his riding style. The next class of riders have him out trained and out disciplined . ( Barca , Baggett, Wilson ,Tomak , Roczen etc )

go green

Reaction score
The only thing that drove me nuts with Dean Wilson is how he all of a sudden picks up a bad british accent and says he is no longer from Canada . I fast forward his interviews. ( I know he was born in Scotland and moved a 8 years old )

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only thing that drove me nuts with Dean Wilson is how he all of a sudden picks up a bad british accent and says he is no longer from Canada . I fast forward his interviews. ( I know he was born in Scotland and moved a 8 years old )

LOL, NO DOUBT!!! My kid razzes him non stop when they chat, well so does everyone else he knows from Canada im sure :/

dragontamer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Read on twitter from Reed that he is also getting his chest and kidney examined. Hope it's not too serious. Hoping he would hold up that no. 1 plate.

Live To Ride Ride To Live

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RV is smart and has this one in the bag....Stewie will win a couple, maybe even Dungey. As long as Villo stays top five he'll have another trophy in May!

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was definitely some sweet bar to bar racing....Reed crash was brutal, those showed a replay at the end of his punching a barrier out of frustration but what a battle up until then......also like the helmet slap on Malcolm after his boner move....buddies leg looked pretty twisted up in that rear tire.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
those east coast lites guys are ragging out there,,everybody was swappin paint..that'll be a great series to watch.

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reed was the only rider with a chance of keeping RV honest. Now Villo will run away with it. This is Dungeys chance to really push for some wins and at least have a chance.

Feel so bad for Reed.

summitbound

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Villapoto will likely take it this year

James Stewart is to Hot and Cold to win anything

Would like to see Chad Reed win this season

SHIFTmx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard Chad Reed on Ellis show, He said he's done for the indoor and out door season, will be back next year. Too bad he was looking fast up till the crash.

dragontamer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That really sucks. Gonna be pumped when he wins both sx and mx next year.

Live To Ride Ride To Live

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its Dungey, Villopoto and Stewart. Villopoto made a helluva run at the end but came up short. Good race!!

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome race....James needs to get his groove back. Damn I miss CR22!!

Top Bottom