2012 Supercross season

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
really,in the heat race he caught up and made it close,but the main wasnt even close,in supercross terms,bubba put 7+ seconds on RV and 4+ on CR. Both RV and JS better step it up in the starts,comin outta the gate in 5th-9th makes for a tough race..this years gonna be the top 4 riders with in 10 points in the end I bet,makin it even tighter than last year.

last race rv came from 19th and rode bubba's azz at the end. i think the top 5 have caught up in speed, its going to come down to who can keep it on 2 wheels. did you notice the whoop sections are lacking this year? thats where bubba use to destroy everyone. and personally i think the tracks have tamed down to. it use to be only a few did the big jumps, now everyone is doing them. look at tomac. he was in the 54 sec lap times. he was faster them 90% of the 450 class..

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
missed the lites race,the west lites is tomacs to lose..hopefully he dont sh!t the bed like last year.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
missed the lites race,the west lites is tomacs to lose..hopefully he dont sh!t the bed like last year.
oh
he was on fire.pretty impressed, he was quading that one set,even the 450s werent doing it

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is turning out to be a great season....might have to go to a race this year. I hear Seattle is a good time!

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn CBS had the race scheduled for 2-3 pm,and it ended up being golf...Found this and the full main event on utube.

JS7 is a machine to come back from this and get a 2nd in the main

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn CBS had the race scheduled for 2-3 pm,and it ended up being golf...Found this and the full main event on utube.

JS7 is a machine to come back from this and get a 2nd in the main

i set it up on pvr now. and bubba did look good.

Dragin

Reaction score
Not real impressed with the CBS coverage they treat Supercross as a time slot to fill and have no problem letting other shows run late into it. Just wish Speed was in HD and they had all the races and stop wasting time with the big networks.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Race this week is on speed liveWhen they are on CBS it always seems to be on at 10 am Sunday and it is usually labeled CBS sports spectacular

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some pretty good crashes in this past weekends dash for cash. Amazing how those guys bounce back and ride the main events.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya that was a wild night in SD,those whoops were killers,they ate up 1/2 the racers,I thought for sure there was gonna be a big crash in the whooooooooops by either CR or RV the way they were rippin threw them in the last few laps, cant wait to see these east coast lites,,there itchin to race...Best race of the year for sure.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was one hell of a race last night,,those lites guys sure love swappin paint...and thats gonna be just the start of it..Looks like CR is done for the season,after that crash..he was lookin pretty disappointed on the side lines holdin his knee..whens RV's turn to go down???

go green

Reaction score
I dont think RV will crash out because CR was the only one that could run his pace consistently. If CR is indeed out for a few races ,RV can push only as hard as he needs to win the last half of the season.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
basically what ive noticed with CR is that in order for him to win races one of the "top dogs" ie: RV, JS has to trip up in a moto.... JMHO tho

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It appeared that he caught his boot awkwardly on his footpeg. Reed grabbed his knee and was unable to finish the race.
The initial report on the injury is that he "jammed" the knee and will see his doctor today in California to have it examined.

If anyone hears actual info on this please post ...i just found this on the web

Top Bottom