2012 Sleds - Sneak Peek - Edmonton

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has put this on their "to Do" list for April 17th at The Mayfield Inn and Suites?:)

What will you be looking for? Looks like all brands will be there, wonder who will have new decals and who will have something worth looking at?:d

I will give it a gander, will you?;)

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ill be there. lookin at the pigs with makeup and the brands that acutally did something for deep snow performance this season.

well see which brand that is...

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nothing to see from polaris. they made there big changes last season.

nothing to SEE from doo the sleds are virtually the same with the exception of the 2,5 track but you dont need to LOOK at that. just know it works.

the one to look at is cat....and i stress look. with the exception of the 1100T that will be an interesting sled to take a peak at

and yamaha...any big changes?

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nothing to see from polaris. they made there big changes last season.

nothing to SEE from doo the sleds are virtually the same with the exception of the 2,5 track but you dont need to LOOK at that. just know it works.

the one to look at is cat....and i stress look. with the exception of the 1100T that will be an interesting sled to take a peak at

and yamaha...any big changes?

they added a 30LB electric power steering to the nytro line!! :d

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn i wish i could be there but i will be in maui.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went today and glad I did. It was the first time I got to see the sled I snowchecked since I havent been able to yet.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The show was pretty good. Most people were all around the new CATS. Thought they looked good. Could use some changes on the cheaply made mounting brackets for taillight and gauge cluster, IMO. Would love to take that M8 for a rip. Sorry, NO pics, to busy looking. :d

Top Bottom