2012 Assualt 155 track size

TJGDragon

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I want to buy a new track because I am not impressed with the track that it comes with. I was wondering what is the biggest lug depth that will fit for the 155?

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe 2.5 will fit no prob but I think you need to swap drivers for 3 inch.. I recommend a camo extreme 2.5 they haul ass or guys were running a track called the peak and some guys liked it.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Go with a factory RMK track, and you'll never look back

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your goin new, get a camo extreme, but its pretty cheap to pick up a used 155 with little use that someone has taken off. if you do the stock polaris track trim the lugs down. I am thinking of switching to a camo extreme this year. if you do it I would suggest putting a real set of drivers on as well.

+SLEDWRECKS+

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't bother with the Peak track. I am going back to my stock track this season. If anything, go with the Camo X as stated above.

TJGDragon

Reaction score
So why are guys triming the lugs on the polaris track? What kind of drivers do you suggest to put on?

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My best reference for the polaris track is "spatula." its ok in powder and soft snow but in spring and on the trail the tips fold over and give very little traction.
As for drivers I have heard nothing but good things about the avid drivers, wanting to upgrade to these this year my self.

Top Bottom