2012 ARCTIC CAT 1100 Turbo

• Thread starter ASEMotorsportsTyler
  • Start date

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welll if its anywhere close to a reasonable weight the extra 200hp should make it feel pretty light?

They claim 560 lbs for the proclimb So 100 lbs more than a doo. But I would assume it will be predictable and nimble as most cats. I never rode my z1 in the mountains but in the ditch it's a tank with rocket power. But in it's defense it's a lake sled. The z1 is most likely 650 lbs or maybe more. But trust me. On the lake nothing comes close. It's like a 420 Honda racing a renegade. I guess we will wait and see.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
They claim 560 lbs for the proclimb So 100 lbs more than a doo. But I would assume it will be predictable and nimble as most cats. I never rode my z1 in the mountains but in the ditch it's a tank with rocket power. But in it's defense it's a lake sled. The z1 is most likely 650 lbs or maybe more. But trust me. On the lake nothing comes close. It's like a 420 Honda racing a renegade. I guess we will wait and see.

Am I the only one with seat time on a z1 turbo. Maybe someone else on here can tell us there thoughts on the Cummings of the 4 strokes. I didn't need a dyno to know there's serious power in this motor. That should put the thread back on track.

I KNOW you have a renegade...And Im also Guessing you have a dodge as well? ;-) . Someone has maxwell-a-titis. lol j/k :beer:

The cat can be the cummings...big heavy power.... Doo will just have to settle being the Macleran F1 of snowmobiles.....

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone from ase motorsports was gona let us go ride some. I think his name was tyler

This is true when i get them in i will for sure make a trip to vale and let GOD himself ride one lol. IF YOU CRASH IT YOU BUY IT IS MY ONLY RULE!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I think we should set up our own thing.... Someone bring The biggest Baddest bone stock sled from each manufacturer.... Except yamaha.....j/k. I think it would be a pretty cool day. It would sure be since seeing what ACTUALLY happens for a change!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
This is true when i get them in i will for sure make a trip to vale and let GOD himself ride one lol. IF YOU CRASH IT YOU BUY IT IS MY ONLY RULE!

Trust me buddy... If it was THAT EASY to get him to buy a sled I would have stopped being his friend a LONG time ago.......

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we should set up our own thing.... Someone bring The biggest Baddest bone stock sled from each manufacturer.... Except yamaha.....j/k. I think it would be a pretty cool day. It would sure be since seeing what ACTUALLY happens for a change!

Not just biggest and baddest i have no problem Bringing a Proclimb 800 and 1100T up for a demo if another manufacturer is willing aswell i think its a great idea this way people get to try several brands in the same day!

A

ASEMotorsportsTyler

Not just biggest and baddest i have no problem Bringing a Proclimb 800 and 1100T up for a demo if another manufacturer is willing aswell i think its a great idea this way people get to try several brands in the same day!

X2 on this idea!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

........... I was more talking about a "mouth shutting day". not that im saying one is better than the other.. But it would be nice for people to ACTUALLY SEE what each machine is like against one another seeing as 90% of the topics in snowmobile chat loop around one way or another to brand battles lol

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
It was a suggestion. And just because it was MY idea doesnt nessacarily mean ill be the one on my sled. LOL

I know this oompa loompa thats a pretty good rider..... lololol

anyone on here work for a dealer???????????????????????

A

ASEMotorsportsTyler

Im thinking that "Maxwell" should be the non bias test rider.......Then he can make a honset! report on the sled here on his website

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Lol not my website but I will make an honest report!

An honest report?

October 1st.. Loaction... Valemount... Test sled number 1... 1100 TURBO
maxwell- I have noticed that the 1100 cat i was riding that wasnt mine......when only held half throttle ricocheting off tree's..........Does not go near as high as the XP.

A

ASEMotorsportsTyler

Gonna have to delay that date till November..........Thats when i hear the new cats sleds will be in.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Gonna have to delay that date till November..........Thats when i hear the new cats sleds will be in.

Yes... Even though the doo's are pretty much almost here already... becuase BRP is good at everything.. November would also be better haha ;)

Top Bottom