2012 ARCTIC CAT 1100 Turbo

• Thread starter ASEMotorsportsTyler
  • Start date

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thread went off the rails about the end of page 5. Sled would need a minimum of 40lbs boost to get those #s, and I'm thinking a twin would need a pretty good going over to withstand that kinda boost. But hey theres peeps out there with M8 turbos and a big bore kit that claim they have 300hp. Here I thought my purpose built 1200 RG turbo would be lucky to claim 320-340 hp. Guess I should gather all my boxes, add up all the claimed hp increases and start a thread. OH and by the by, 100% of riders(you know who you are) gettin off my sled are giggling like a loon!!! Don't matter the brand, a well built good working sled is a blast to ride no matter what. See you on the hill! And yep you can usually give it a try if you ask.

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on your 11th post.

Now I have to make a thread just to show you.

Look what you've done

So I only have 11 posts....:confused::confused:

Just because you have 7000 posts.....does that make you better???:confused::confused:

I have only been a member for a short time where you have been a member for a long time. Does that mean I should not voice my opinion until I get......100 posts??? 500 posts???? :confused:

At what number of post's does one's opinion become valuable????:confused:

Maybe you need to get the rules changed to say "until you have as many posts as me (Maxwell), your opinion is not valid"

So I only have 11 posts.......why would that matter to you?????:confused:

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Just because you have 7000 posts.....does that make you better???:confused::confused:

I have only been a member for a short time where you have been a member for a long time. Does that mean I should not voice my opinion until I get......100 posts??? 500 posts???? :confused:

Maybe you need to get the rules changed to say "until you have as many posts as me (Maxwell), your opinion is not valid"

That's correct. And look at the floor until you are spoken to. Beatings will continue until all POLITICAL CORRECTNESS has been extracted from your soul. Hey and welcome to our little corner of hell. Still fighting over the name, Arctic Doo or SkiCat, of course we will never agree, thats the whole joy of this place. And Maxwellness is next to Godlyness, so get used to that too.(hope I spelt that right)That is all. Continue on. Back to the 500hp Cat.

Rowdy Reidy

Reaction score

I'm telling Mom!!!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thread went off the rails about the end of page 5. Sled would need a minimum of 40lbs boost to get those #s, and I'm thinking a twin would need a pretty good going over to withstand that kinda boost. But hey theres peeps out there with M8 turbos and a big bore kit that claim they have 300hp. Here I thought my purpose built 1200 RG turbo would be lucky to claim 320-340 hp. Guess I should gather all my boxes, add up all the claimed hp increases and start a thread. OH and by the by, 100% of riders(you know who you are) gettin off my sled are giggling like a loon!!! Don't matter the brand, a well built good working sled is a blast to ride no matter what. See you on the hill! And yep you can usually give it a try if you ask.

only if you just have to go in a straight line;):p
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPDttwwGrII&feature=channel_video_title[/media]
Id sure like to try the 500hp cat please:d

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Posting and you....

Sorry, had to do it.. LOL

Top Bottom