2011 top end for a 2010

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much of the top end are you talking about. Now I dont know for sure but from what I've read is that the port timing, and pistons are different. The other thing would be the fact that 2010 has four injectors and the 2011 has two. The bottom end is the same as far as I know so it should bolt on with no problems. You should be able to search parts from the two on Official Global Website For Polaris ATVs, RANGER Vehicles, Snowmobiles, & Victory Motorcycles

98670X

Reaction score
i was thinkin jugs, pistons, head and cover, ill do some searchin.... well did some lookin on the polaris parts finder and its givin me the same part numbers for the basegasket and up (jugs pistons the whole top end) from a 2012 and a 2010....this cant be right.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was thinkin jugs, pistons, head and cover, ill do some searchin.... well did some lookin on the polaris parts finder and its givin me the same part numbers for the basegasket and up (jugs pistons the whole top end) from a 2012 and a 2010....this cant be right.

I think you should look closer. The pistons are different and the Cylinders are as well. This transformation will fit but It still does not fix the four injection system on the 2010 which is the biggest down fall. The injectors switched between low and high throttle position and it is that switch that it failed.

Top Bottom