2011 St.Paul Traillazers Annual Snowmobile Rally

Bonedead

Reaction score
2011 St.Paul Trailblazers Annual Snowmobile Rally

2011 St.Paul Trailblazers Annual Snowmobile Rally
Just a reminder to those who are looking for a GREAT ride and some memories that will keep you coming back year after year... The St.Paul Trailblazers are happy to announce their 2011 Rally will be held February 20th "Family-Day" long weekend. This upcoming years rally will have all the events and great trails as years before, so check in regularily for updates and snow conditions. Any Questions, message me, see our Event Info on the Snow and Mud Calander of Events, or log onto the ASA website Calander of Events! Hope to see you all there, and LET IT SNOW!!!!
Bonedead

Bonedead

Reaction score
Just an update... This years Rally will be approx. 100km's of scenic groomed trails. We will be PRE-SELLING ONLY 200 TICKETS, so be sure to get yours in time!! Tickets will be available soon at any of the four snowmobile dealers in St.Paul. Your ticket will include the ride, mid-trail lunch, your chance to win CASH prizes, many other draws and a catered supper. Prices for ASA members will be $30, Non-ASA members are $45 (includes day pass), passengers are $30 and GHOST hands are $10 (Not entered in cash draw). Registration will be held at Lac Bellvue Hall, located 12 km's south of St.Paul on HWY 881 from 9:30am til 11:00am. So get your advance tickets as soon as possible to ensure your spot!!!

Any questions, feel free to message me, or email me at Trailblazers@hotmail.ca

More info to follow, as well as snow conditions!!

Thanks again!!

smiley1

Reaction score
BONEDEAD; can you post the Dealers Names; their addresses along with phone numbers and who we would contact or who we would talk to at the Snowmobile Dealers for 'advance tickets'?
Greatly appreciated; thanks; Smiley :)

Bonedead

Reaction score
St.Paul Local Snowmobile Dealers where you can pick-up your ADVANCE Tickets On Dec.27th 2010 are as follows...-

Hillside Power Merchants (Jerry Bidulock-Owner/Sales (or) Chris Schuh-Sales)
-780-645-4499
-4025 50th Ave, St.Paul

-Performance Motorsports (Wayne Balash-Owner/Sales)
-780-645-4278
-37th St. & 50th Ave, (1/4 Mile East on Hwy 29)

-Precision Power Products (Brian Martin-Owner/Sales)
-780-645-4743
-5006 40a St, St.Paul

-Xtreme Power Products (Tony Noel-General Manager/Sales)
-780-645-4639
-4117 50th Ave, St.Paul

Bonedead

Reaction score
Another update for those interested in Snow Conditions in the St.Paul Area!! With the last snow fall, we have what I would say is the best accumulation for January that we've had in years. The Groomer will be out soon and heading west towards Ashmont, then Mallaig, then east bound all the way to Cold Lake. So get you butts off the couch, support your local snowmobile clubs, get your ASA trail pass and get out there!!!

As for the St.Paul Trailblazers 2011 Rally, tickets are now at the dealers and selling FAST, so get yours and guarentee your spot. It's NE Alberta's best kept secret.

See you on the TRAILS!!

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does a guy have to purchase the rally entry tickets in person? Other options for us sledders not in the area?

Bonedead

Reaction score
Call our local dealers and ask to put it on a credit card. I'm pretty sure they will do it that way, but they will need to take all your info to ensure you actually get your ticket Rally Day!!

If anyone is having problems, let me know and I can look into for you!!

Also, snow conditions continue to improve, we have been getting 2 to 3 inches daily for the past 4 days!!! And the Groomer has made one trip from St.Paul to Cold Lake and back to Bonnyville. Should be in St.Paul again by Weds / Thurs. LET IT SNOW!!

Thanks,

Bonedead

Reaction score
Another Update...

Remember that there are only 200 advance tickets available, and they're selling FAST, so gets yours today to ensure your spot in the what we like to call the best kept secret in North Eastern Alberta!!!

Visit any of the four local snowmobile dealers in St.Paul!!

Thanks Again and hope to see you there!!

Bonedead

Reaction score
As of Feb.12th/2011... we look to be approx. 55% sold out on our advance tickets for this years Trailblazer Snowmobile Rally!!

One week left and snow in the forecast people!!! Get your tickets at any of the 4 local dealers!

Questions or concerns... Trailblazers@hotmail.ca

Thanks!

ridehard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The trail is looking mighty fine with some fresh grooming coming the day or so before the rally. Side-snow base is very good, and some fresh on top would make it yet better.
Come join us for a grand ride!

tannatious_rae_rae

Reaction score
Hello:) I have been getting questions about your rally. Lots of the riders that are coming to cold lake rally are heading your way right after. Just wondering if your coming to CLFN rally if you can bring some pantalets or some kind of informatIve material regarding your rally. Thanks...

ridehard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi, and Welcome to the "Lakeland Rallies Club" (no such thing yet unless we all might decide to get together and plan some joint initiatives)!.
Our immediate neighbor to our south, the Myrnam Ridge Runners' run a very successful Rally the same day as yours, and it will be a split between those going there or to Cold Lake. Our Club and theirs have jointly worked on trails development for some time now, and we hope to partner with you on the same in the future. It might be prudent for future planning to not ask sledders of the area to choose which rally to attend on the same day.
Do expect some people from St. Paul there, and if able we will pass on some info with them.
Have a Great & Safe Day!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I see the Cold Lake First Nation rally is only charging $30.00 for the riders and it does not mention anything about trail passes. How can this be. I understand they are riding on ASA trails. Not really fair to the people that buy trail passes in the area. Should they not be charging 15.00 extra to people without trail passes for a day pass. All other rallies in the area are.:confused::nono:

ridehard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see the Cold Lake First Nation rally is only charging $30.00 for the riders and it does not mention anything about trail passes. How can this be. I understand they are riding on ASA trails. Not really fair to the people that buy trail passes in the area. Should they not be charging 15.00 extra to people without trail passes for a day pass. All other rallies in the area are.:confused::nono:
I do not know that the Cold Lake Rally gang are using any of the trails developed by local ASA Clubs or the Iron Horse Trail. If they are, I would think that they would have sought permission to use those trails and cover some agreed-upon costs of the re-grooming and other items(such as potential damages, etc.) Both of these are ASA Trails and as such, Trail Passes should be required for good reason.
If they are using only their own made trails then that would be different.
And I don't know that the Cold Lake Snowmobile Club and IHT/Riverland have been contacted for the event-Trails concern that you bring up.

Last edited:

tannatious_rae_rae

Reaction score
Oh and atv dude?? Get your facts straight before you start talking smack. For your opinion,no one even knows where our trial is routed. :nono: shame on you dude. We made our trail so don't worry about it.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score

Boy!

You sure are one those people who assume..

You know the saying I am sure. A$$ OUT of U ME

Apparantly only you!

ridehard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please know that the response above was not addressed to anyone from the St. Paul Club or Rally, rather to an S&M member from another community. That member seemed genuinely supportive of the ASA, who assists us with building permanent trails in Alberta, with assistance for signage, mapping, insurance, and Government affairs, and similarly, so is the St. Paul Trailblazers Club.
That certainly does not discourage any other group from putting on their own quality rally on their own trail, the difference being that permanent signage and insurance, etc. could be dealt with on their own.

Ride Safe, and cover up well this weekend!

ridehard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: 2011 St.Paul Trailblazers Annual Snowmobile Rally

The St. Paul Trailblazers Snowmobile Rally is still a go for Sunday, Feb 20.
The two warmup shacks & Lac Bellevue Hall will be toasty warm for all of our guests.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Re: 2011 St.Paul Trailblazers Annual Snowmobile Rally

The St. Paul Trailblazers Snowmobile Rally is still a go for Sunday, Feb 20.
The two warmup shacks & Lac Bellevue Hall will be toasty warm for all of our guests.

Have an awesome ride today!
Will not make it as we blew up an 88R Ski Doo yesterday in Cold Lake rally.

Top Bottom