2011 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree..... July 8-10, 2011

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Can't wait for the peelers to show up this year.Bogger said he was footin the bill at his spot,just bring beer and chair.

Aud

Member to GBCA
Reaction score
Can't believe numbers gets all pizzed up and uses my computer!!!!!!!!!!

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
===== QUOTE rhinoefi ====

Will it be the same trail as last year

===== /QUOTE ====

Its a secret....but please keep in mind that because this event is so much in the spotlight of the SRD and possibly the Media that snow and mud will not support any activities that will jeopardize the environment in any way ie. Mud bogging or creek bashing.

Yup the trail guys did a really good job flagging the trails and putting up ribbon in the more "tempting" areas along the way!!

Good job trail put'ter together guys :)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

HoNdA GuRl

Reaction score
Yes it was an awesome trail last year had a blast getting Stuck I'n the first mud hole I see... "Mudd Kitty" go through it to me and of course I have to cause I love mud :d:d

bigwoodlogger

Reaction score
Will there be a issue with the ol lady n I doubling up on my renegade. Hopefully she will have her own quad by than but just in case she doesn't

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will there be a issue with the ol lady n I doubling up on my renegade. Hopefully she will have her own quad by than but just in case she doesn't

Ummm I'd say probably not as last year I saw a whole family sardined onto one lol. And I doubled my sister last year. I think as long as ur not being an azz anything is ok!!! There were a few hills that had signage for doublers to walk down. You should be good to go!!! See ya there :)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Ummm I'd say probably not as last year I saw a whole family sardined onto one lol. And I doubled my sister last year. I think as long as ur not being an azz anything is ok!!! There were a few hills that had signage for doublers to walk down. You should be good to go!!! See ya there :)

Wrong!!!!! she don't know what she's talking about... puff puff pass...

You can be as much of an azz as you like...

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
===== QUOTE mudd kitty ====

Posted from my BlackBerry using http://www.BerryBlab.com

===== /QUOTE ====

Wrong!!!!! she don't know what she's talking about... puff puff pass...

You can be as much of an azz as you like...

Are u in on this round bogger??? Ill quit bogarting and pass it ur way ;)

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
===== QUOTE bigwoodlogger ====

===== /QUOTE ====

K I just realised that I put probably "not" and forgot to put "a problem" afterwards........ Damn brain cells are getting affected from all my extra circular activities...................

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter...

Just sayin...

Top Bottom