2011 RZR S Front End Skidding

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find my RZR 800S front end skids around corners a little too much for my liking. Anyone else had this issue? Maybe my suspension is set up wrong. I have it one setting stiffer on front than back.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What tires are you running? Maybe try different settings. My rears arei1 tighter than the front

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find my RZR 800S front end skids around corners a little too much for my liking. Anyone else had this issue? Maybe my suspension is set up wrong. I have it one setting stiffer on front than back.
At what speeds?

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do to the rear diff on the razor it will try to go straight and when you try to turn it will scrub the front. when i turn mine in my gravelled backyard it leaves marks, you also have to remember that the tires are aggressive and they don't slip easy. the only way around that is to buy a polaris with turf axles and the only razor with it is the 570 LE.

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Not high speeds, stock tires. I'm going to try setting the rear suspension one setting higher than the front and see if it helps. I have a blade for snow pushing, but the front end skids so much its not much use other than plowing perfectly straight. It does it in 4WD also, it helps when I add power, but have to be a bit agressive on the throttle to get the skid to stop. If I go slow its not a huge issue, but wondering if others have the issue too.

Top Bottom