2011 pro rmk injector o rings?

ShawnEggum

Reaction score
Tired of arguing with myself. Doing my pre season stuff with the machines. Noticed my 2011 does not have the green o rings at the end of injectors? Is this correct? Polaris shows same part number for all years however I read that 11 was an oddball year and did not use them? I rebuilt this engine 100 miles ago so maybe I forgot them somehow? Either way should they be in there???? Thanks.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tired of arguing with myself. Doing my pre season stuff with the machines. Noticed my 2011 does not have the green o rings at the end of injectors? Is this correct? Polaris shows same part number for all years however I read that 11 was an oddball year and did not use them? I rebuilt this engine 100 miles ago so maybe I forgot them somehow? Either way should they be in there???? Thanks.

Are they stuck in the mono block by chance. Pretty crucial to the seal of the injector hole.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IIRC the 2011's don't run the green o-rings on the end, they run a traditional black o-ring on the end of the injector that seats on the outside radius of the injector instead of on the end of the injector like the green o-rings in the 2012 and newer engines.

ShawnEggum

Reaction score
Ok perfect. Their definetly not stuck in there. I will put it back together without them. Thanks guys!

ShawnEggum

Reaction score
Just to clarify for anyone who comes across this thread. 11 is an odd year that does not use the green o-ring at the end of injector. ����

Top Bottom