2011 primary clutch half alignment markings

rtk

Reaction score
I have my primary apart for maintenance and cleaning. I purchased the sled used and noted how the clutch halves were aligned when I took it apart. The spring tower arrows were inline with the notch on the backside of the fixed half close to the ring gear. When I was reassembling the halves I noticed there is also a punch mark on the fixed half just like on the movable half,but at a different location than the notch and Now I am not sure if it is aligned correctly. I have watched Dynamo Joe's videos on clutch maintenance on a 2013 and they are different from my sled. Thanks for any info

Last edited:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have my primary apart for maintenance and cleaning. I purchased the sled used and noted how the clutch halves were aligned when I took it apart. The spring tower arrows were inline with the notch on the backside of the fixed half close to the ring gear. When I was reassembling the halves I noticed there is also a punch mark on the fixed half just like on the movable half,but at a different location than the notch and Now I am not sure if it is aligned correctly. I have watched Dynamo Joe's videos on clutch maintenance on a 2013 and they are different from my sled. Thanks for any info

If the punch mark is not factory i wouldnt go with it all the peaces got marks from factory go with them.

Top Bottom