2011 Masters Sled Golf Vid - Team Boost-It vs Team MCX

Adrenaline Addiction

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was definately one of the funnest days I had all year. Team Boost-It (Neil, Render, and Duke) vs. Team MCX (Randy, Rozzy, and Laird). The day started in the airport with a few stucks and crashes, then moved on to Area 57 for the Training Chute & Heinz 57 Chute. The boys were working hard for style points, Neils two-strokin, Lairds thumbs-up, Rozzys leg kick, and Randys rock-slap/double high 5 on the way out of Heinz 57.

After alot of headaches and swearing, I'm finally starting to get some video's finished. Stay tuned for 2011 Masters Sled Golf I, II, and III.

PART I (Check It Out in HD)
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHxJljLfuD8[/media]

ENJOY

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only those joker's could come up with something like that. Ha Ha. Great vid. Can hardly wait to see who makes the cut. :beer::beer:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The boys are puttin' on a show.....both good and bad. lol. There were no tree's hurt in the making of this film.:golf::perfect10:

TomKat72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great vid guys!! Thanks! It looks as though the the last few holes were wrought with hazards.... Nice pulls!:beer:

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
so what horsepower levels are the T 4strokes? this is a really good comparison of 2 stroke vs 4 stroke and power levels i think. That pro is probably 230hpish?
The Yamaha's were 250-300 hp, and all running 174's. The Poo was running a 162x3x15, Racers Edge skid, and stock kicked rails. Straight rails would have helped.
The Poo would have been somewhere in the 220-230 hp area, but giving up alot of tourque to the 4 strokes.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Yamaha's were 250-300 hp, and all running 174's. The Poo was running a 162x3x15, Racers Edge skid, and stock kicked rails. Straight rails would have helped.
The Poo would have been somewhere in the 220-230 hp area, but giving up alot of tourque to the 4 strokes.

Sooo.... the polaris is running good, when are you going to get a Skidoo Etec done??:d

NM

Reaction score
Sooo.... the polaris is running good, when are you going to get a Skidoo Etec done??:d

Not going to bother, the Doo guys can sit at the bottom and watch!:eek:

I would get on it right away if someone would bring me a sled. I'm not going to run out and buy another sled right now, there is no more room in the trailer.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I would get on it right away if someone would bring me a sled. I'm not going to run out and buy another sled right now, there is no more room in the trailer.

someone send the man your e-tec....!!!!!

come on we cant watch from the bottom it looks too funn:beer:

good job on that Poo Neil it looks to be hauling good....

great vid guys thanks AA

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

HaHa buddy! If I had a bigger set strapped on I would bring you up one to do. I'll talk to the boys down south and see if something like that would interest them. Looks like you got the bugs out of the Pro. You had some big speed in those chutes. :cool::beer::beer:

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Neil. How do you think that PRO would compare if you were running apples to apples in the track department 174 to 174. Would you lose to much track speed or would it be OK. How about turning up the boost some more since HM Turbo has the intercooler or are you happy how the outcome is of the performance with the turbo and your controller is working as you are new to 2 Smokers. Nice to see you got it ruuning great.

NM

Reaction score
Neil. How do you think that PRO would compare if you were running apples to apples in the track department 174 to 174. Would you lose to much track speed or would it be OK. How about turning up the boost some more since HM Turbo has the intercooler or are you happy how the outcome is of the performance with the turbo and your controller is working as you are new to 2 Smokers. Nice to see you got it ruuning great.
A 174 would help, but there is no way a 800 twin can make the tourque of a big 4 stroke. When you get to deep snow it is like comparing a gas truck to a diesel truck pulling a trailer.
It is a blast to ride though, there is no question. I could turn the boost up, but that is not really the intended use of this machine. The fact that it climbed these chutes at all in this snow suprised all of us.
I am confident that I can make the fuel controller work on any boosted application once I can trick the factory electronics, which hasn't been that hard.

Top Bottom