2011 m8 sp 174 complete

gartho

Reaction score
Well I finally got the new ride home.Snow checked 2011 m8 sp 162,after doing lots of asking and enquiring,the boys at Echo cycle put it all together. Tunnel ext,with rear bumper,174 2.5,9"wheel kit,iceage rails,replaced fox shock in track with coil over set up,swaped out rear heat exchanger to a larger one,custom built guards for hose extensions.Vent kits on clutch & can side,raised inst. cluster up & out,screen kit behind it.Gold finger,swaped out stock skis,belly pan,boss seat,update quick adj on secondary with internal brg to help eliminate binding.Big air kit,Can;t wait to pull the trigger,first ride gunna be Blue River Dec 3rd.Special thanx to Dave at Echo Cycle for his technical knowledge & Josh for sourcing all the above. Let it snow let it snow let it snow :cool:

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:nopics::nopics:
Well I finally got the new ride home.Snow checked 2011 m8 sp 162,after doing lots of asking and enquiring,the boys at Echo cycle put it all together. Tunnel ext,with rear bumper,174 2.5,9"wheel kit,iceage rails,replaced fox shock in track with coil over set up,swaped out rear heat exchanger to a larger one,custom built guards for hose extensions.Vent kits on clutch & can side,raised inst. cluster up & out,screen kit behind it.Gold finger,swaped out stock skis,belly pan,boss seat,update quick adj on secondary with internal brg to help eliminate binding.Big air kit,Can;t wait to pull the trigger,first ride gunna be Blue River Dec 3rd.Special thanx to Dave at Echo Cycle for his technical knowledge & Josh for sourcing all the above. Let it snow let it snow let it snow :cool:

gartho

Reaction score
hoping the larger exchanger in rear does the job,it has 2.5 more cooling surface,and I'll just have to stay in the fluffy stuff ??

Top Bottom