2011 M8 or the 2012 M8 pro climb?

ssjrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of buying a new m8. There are some really good deals on a new 2011 M8. But I was wondering do the new pro climbs handle that much better then the 2011? What does the new pro climb do better then the 2011 M8?

4mcntrls

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of buying a new m8. There are some really good deals on a new 2011 M8. But I was wondering do the new pro climbs handle that much better then the 2011? What does the new pro climb do better then the 2011 M8?

My advice is, if you don't want a 2012 don't ride one LOL! They both work well but the 2012 does it better JMO.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 12 is hands down a better sled. I have an 11 and my dad has a 12 so I got a chance to compare them this past january when we were in valemount. The 12 seems to put the power to the snow better, out highmarked me all day and hes atleast 40lbs heavier than I am and we have the same size track. Also the trail handling is 10x but thats almost a given due to the new chassis. Even though the sled is roughly the same weight it feels way lighter in the steering and jumps up on top of the snow way quicker in the deep snow. Those were just my initial feelings of riding it as I only got about an hour or so seat time on it......... couldn't get him off it.....lol

trhaus

Reaction score
i went from a m1000 to a new proclimb 800 and i haven't looked back. the machine responds to the rider input so much quicker and easier than the older m-series, there has been a few recalls but its just first year bugs somehow customers are harder on production sleds than test pilots, lol. in my opinion the proclimb holds the sidehill better, it feels almost effortless to carve in the trees. and downhill turns fell way more comfortable. im not a large guy at 180lbs but this new sled fits my riding style and skill so much better i find it so much easier to push the sled to my limit, and not be exhausted by lunch. in my opinion spend the extra and go with new technology

Top Bottom