2011 M8 can

Monster

Reaction score
I am looking to put a can on my M8. I was looking to put on a d&d big dog barker, the thing, or jaws. I was just wondering which one is going to be the loudest and sound good. I dont know much about the thing and am looking for some opinions and suggestions. Thanks

sledhead800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking to put a can on my M8. I was looking to put on a d&d big dog barker, the thing, or jaws. I was just wondering which one is going to be the loudest and sound good. I dont know much about the thing and am looking for some opinions and suggestions. Thanks

jaws all the way.............

Canuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have jaws and no issues with it. My riding partner has a D&D BDB and no issues but it is WAY lowder than my Jaws can. Actually My other riding partner has an MBRP and it's also way lowder than my jaws.

All of which are 2010 and 2011 M8's

fersch69

Reaction score
Ive got a mbrp can on mine and love it. The only bad thing thing is that i think it sets off the octane light every once and awhile.Other then that it sounds awsome.

Jordo22

Reaction score
I've got a D&D off of my 2010 that I'm not using. It has about 17kms on it if you're interested. $200 should be fair....not even sure how much they are new.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a MBRP on my M8 and a D&D barker on my M1000. I like the sound better of the d&d not as loud as the MBRP but it is a little more throaty! But that could just be the 1000?

ACP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
An mbrp can is the fastest and easiest way to lose 5hp on a cat.

Also is it with only mbrb or others and if others what stats? oh and by the way i dont reccomend any can but do have a mbrp on my 011 since new so i cant compare but had the octane light once and a bog at low rpm everything seemed to clear up on its own and love the sled If im 5 hp short that would be great news to me

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has been seen on a dyno aswell as on the hill. Tested on two different sleds with the exact same stuff done except cans, same clutching. The one with the jaws beat the mbrp one every time, so just to make sure swapped cans on the sleds and the results followed the jaws can. The jaws always ended up winning.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just went out today and tried out my sled with the mbrp can on it and it sure has a good loud bark, definitely louder than the d&d one I tried, didn't notice a difference in power, it seemed to lift the skis a little more but I imagine thats from the 15 lbs less in the front, overall I like it so far:d

Monster

Reaction score
From the way it sounds the big dog barker is pretty loud and sounds pretty good. If this is true are they good performing and quality cans?

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dad has one on his 11 crossfire 800, I tried it on mine in the mountains in december and it performed well and has a nice deep sound to it. Would of bought one myself but dons speed parts was sold out and were taking to long to get them in so I bought a MBRP one locally and it is even louder than the D&D, the nice thing on the D&D is the ability to adjust the backpressure

660 Grizzly

Reaction score
Got a MBRP can on '10 M8 SnoPro. im by NO means an expert, but it is all there when i push on the go go paddle, and sounds ABSOLUTLY AMAZING!!!... Infact, i think me arms are an inch longer now than they were at the beginnning of the season!!:beer::thumbsup2:

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like the sound of the jaws can but Monday it's going back as the fitment is awful, probably just a bad build my friends are ALL running them a few have needed washers but only mine is stupid loose

BENDER 151

Reaction score
just put a super q on my wifes 11 m8 last night.going out today to try it out.considerable weight loss.blue bird day in the gar ya..:beer:

mdwils

Reaction score
I just bought a D@D can. How do you adjust the backpressure? I haven't picked it up yet. Its used so there wont be any instructions and what not.

Top Bottom