2011 HCR mods dalton clutch advice

Sledzepplin

Reaction score
just hopped on a 2011 hcr and am new to this site. wow tons of great info on here, seems like everyone really knows there stuff. this is definately where i wanna be. the new hcr i got is mod'd to the nines!!

BMP y pipe, mid pipe, billet head, stage 2 clutch kit power commander 5, intake mod, mbrp can, dalton clutch weights with set screws . just wondering how to adjust these set screws i like to ride around 0-3000 eleavation and also be able to set it back for 6000-9000ft or will i even need to adjust them at all. cant wait to take it out and learn more about these mods. can never have enough power!!!!!!

Sledzepplin

Reaction score
love the hcrs rode my buddys 2010 hcr last year at blue river. when my primary clutch went on the hill and loved it! never really bothered me that the stance was a little wider. I had a 2008 m8 sno pro and rode it for 3 winters loved that too. but wanted to ride an hcr for the winter i like the idea of a stiffer track and better shocks. i got a line on a m8 front suspension for cheap so im gonna grab it and switch it up every once in awhile. im interested to see how all these mods run for me. i ve heard good things about the bkm performace gear so....
my wieghts are set for the mountains and im running a auto tune on the pcv so hope it works well. and if not sell and get another one haha

Sledzepplin

Reaction score
thanks bud how do you get pics of your sleds onto your portfolio so people can check em out? i have sled fever bad man can barely sleep since i picked up the new sled!!!!!! bahahaha

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Go into settings and you can add them to your garage.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

Top Bottom