2010 Snow and Mud Jamboree Potluck

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
if it wasn't for the wings that you brought last minute i would have starved i am sure... :eek:

ya, those wings were awesome......... Thanks.

Mrs. Polcat, we can use some of our budget for the wristbands, and they should be worn for the whole event, even the ride. I know of a few that attended the potluck and never brought anything, because they said they never knew, but it was already too late. Some of the seasonal campers even attended, and they never brought anything either...... Next year we'll get you to some of the organizing meetings somehow;) We also need name tags for everyone, next year......... jus' sayin'

Bigdaddy00

Reaction score
ya, those wings were awesome......... Thanks.

Mrs. Polcat, we can use some of our budget for the wristbands, and they should be worn for the whole event, even the ride. I know of a few that attended the potluck and never brought anything, because they said they never knew, but it was already too late. Some of the seasonal campers even attended, and they never brought anything either...... Next year we'll get you to some of the organizing meetings somehow;) We also need name tags for everyone, next year......... jus' sayin'

Yipe name taggs would be great idea as well.......jus sayin:d

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Ya, a $5.00 ticket(for the pig or beef, or both) along with a potluck salad or dessert item....... You go, mrs. Polcat!!!

As soon as you start charging then you open the door to getting health canada permits, food inspection agency etc. etc.
As a potluck it's as simple as pie. I like the wrist band idea though. :beer::d:beer:

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As soon as you start charging then you open the door to getting health canada permits, food inspection agency etc. etc.
As a potluck it's as simple as pie. I like the wrist band idea though. :beer::d:beer:

show your wristband and you get a plate :d

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
sooooooooo how many wristbands per family do you think

Ryano look back here next spring for more updated info. The group will look at all ideas and come up with a plan and present it to you all next season before the campout. Thanks

Top Bottom