2010 Ram 2500 with 6.7L Mini Max and DPF Delete

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got to go on a long trip down south with my truck and the new tuner. 1000KMs round trip and my mileage went from 20.2L/100kms to 12.3 L/100kms. My DTE went from 660 Ave to 975 kms. Wow what a difference in mileage and performance. If you are wondering whether it is worth the cash, my suggestion is do it, even if you never use the other modes to drive around.
One note of caution from my installler... do not use Performance mode with Stock Head bolts, will create engine issues if you work it hard enough to build full boost and engine HP.
No we will see how it pulls the trailer this summer.
:ramsfan_small:

Keep the rubber side down!

BShap

Reaction score
Just got all my parts in the mail to delete my 2010 3500. Real excited. Mini maxx, flo pro 5" tbe, sinister egr delete. What set up are you running?

andrew3399

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got to go on a long trip down south with my truck and the new tuner. 1000KMs round trip and my mileage went from 20.2L/100kms to 12.3 L/100kms. My DTE went from 660 Ave to 975 kms. Wow what a difference in mileage and performance. If you are wondering whether it is worth the cash, my suggestion is do it, even if you never use the other modes to drive around.
One note of caution from my installler... do not use Performance mode with Stock Head bolts, will create engine issues if you work it hard enough to build full boost and engine HP.
No we will see how it pulls the trailer this summer.

What all mods have you done. What tune you were on? Installer and price please.

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would talk to and ask h&s about the performance mode stretching head bolts and do you know how much boost it will make on that setting? Just curious because I daily drive my dmax on performance mode and it sees 32-35 psi boost and handles it just fine. The egt's get damn hot quick if you hold it WOT but that's about it. I dont see why yhe Cummins couldn't handle it. Mind you im a duramax guy and dont know much about the 6.7 Cummins sooooo.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a 2010 dodge mega cab dually with turbo back exhaust , egr delete , h&s mini max , intake , bigger cooler and I ran on hot all the time , I just set my defuel at 35 pounds boost instslled at 1400 km and I didn't have to do the head bolts till 130000 but I seen my boost go as high as 45 pounds one time

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Safe to run on street mode, and never have to worry about head bolts.... If towing use the tow mode and tow mode button on truck..... Will never have an issue.

I did my truck at 10000kms ad now has 65000kms....have towed lots
have several customers over 200,000kms on the deletes etc and never a problem :)

butters

Reaction score
Anyone Ever come across any turbo "bark" I think is the term for the noise I'm hearing from my intake ( sounds like a blow off valve). (deleted and programmed 6.7 cummins) Not just at full boost to no boost, just easing off the pedal at 10-12 psi I'm getting it once and a while in colder weather.

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have egr delete ? Maybe check to see if the plates over your manifold are loose . Should be one in front and one in back on passenger side

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone Ever come across any turbo "bark" I think is the term for the noise I'm hearing from my intake ( sounds like a blow off valve). (deleted and programmed 6.7 cummins) Not just at full boost to no boost, just easing off the pedal at 10-12 psi I'm getting it once and a while in colder weather.

Does it sounds almost like the waste gate ??? ...I get this when at a constant speed not sure what it is but I find it does it more in the cold also when driving into the wind

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't believe there is on these trucks but I have been wrong once before

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
The 5.9 cummins would do this.... The 6.0l pstd do this, but never heard a 6.7l do this... If cat partially plugged,or partially plugged exhaust, may be too much pressure once suddenly decelerting, might get this...

butters

Reaction score
No EGR delete, AFE exhaust, H&S tuner, the tubes are plugged. Doesn't matter which power setting I'm on. 90000km since deletes and 150000 on whole truck. Not thinking it's the turbo stall with this many km, I'm sure the turbo would have grenaded by now.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run in tow mode and push the trans tow on the truck.

Works great. No issues.

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No EGR delete, AFE exhaust, H&S tuner, the tubes are plugged. Doesn't matter which power setting I'm on. 90000km since deletes and 150000 on whole truck. Not thinking it's the turbo stall with this many km, I'm sure the turbo would have grenaded by now.

Are you running the stock throttle valve?

Top Bottom