2010 polaris Dragon Vent kits?

Trencher

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm sure there is already a thread about this but I can't find it. I am looking for Hot air elimination kits for 2010 dragon. I am looking for the side panel and shock tower kits that are a good value and somewhere close to edmonton. Even if they are online would work. I am looking for some feedback which brand to go with as well.

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got modrods and they work good. google them

Revelstoke2011047.jpg

ajb1205

Reaction score
Something a bit different for the sides...gill vents. They are based out of Calgary. They also carry the screen vents as well.

Gill-Vent Louvered Air Vents by Sundown

Picture of them on my Assault:

sled.jpg

I believe the other vents (behind the shock tower and up on the air intakes) are both SLP.

Last edited:

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My side panel vents are from 2cool vents all the rest of mine are slp dash and footwell vents. Good luck on your search!

sasq40

Reaction score
anyone know if the xtreme airvents will cover the slp knee vents,the guy i bought it from said hes went through 2 sets so thinking of trying these out

Sparky's

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have mod rod vents on my 08 rmk, i dont have the foot well events because of the large open areas down at your feet! At low speeds in can feel the air flow threw is awesome.

Audette13

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im running the mod rod ones also( hood and side panels) and i will be trying the foot well and shock towers from them also, they seem tough as ive bounced them off a couple trees and brush, so far no rips summer facelifts 005.jpg

Trencher

Reaction score
Right on thanks for everthing from everyone. Ended up doing a mix of all the suggestions, Chris from Parkland Motor Sports hooked me up with Head light delete w/o prefilter from Mountain fit Hoods, Shock tower and foot well from Holz Performance, and Side panels (w/o Prefilter) from Mod Rods. Thanks again for all the info.:d

Attachments

• vent kits.jpg
    vent kits.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 97
Top Bottom