2010 m1000 fuel map please

mechyannick

Reaction score
hello fellow snowmobiller, i just recently purchased a 2010 m1000, install slp exhaust kit(ypipe,pipe, can,clutch kit) got a pcv controler, i'm looking for a fuel map, i normaly ride in 2000-5000alt, i have some some bog at low/midrange .
any info will be appreciated
thanks

rigrat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Contact Racinstation (Eric) on Snowest site or call (208) 354-2777 He will help you out.

m1000db

Reaction score
I had the same issue with my 08 M1000, The guys from SLP Emailed me a leaner Map. I tried to attach them but wont work. I run the switch and can flip between the 2 maps. I have not yet went back to first map

I can email them to you but would think your better off talking to the guys @ SLP, Talk to Dustin? he is very helpful.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the same issue with my 08 M1000, The guys from SLP Emailed me a leaner Map. I tried to attach them but wont work. I run the switch and can flip between the 2 maps. I have not yet went back to first map

I can email them to you but would think your better off talking to the guys @ SLP, Talk to Dustin? he is very helpful.
SLP'S map is too rich in my opinion - as rigrat stated - call Racin Station, Eric spends more time building maps then anyone on the planet, and they work excellent.

mechyannick

Reaction score
thanks guys, i tried with slp and they told me they don't do 2010 cause there no demand for it, so far got nowhere, will give a call to this eric

c_nelson99

Reaction score
fuel map m1000.jpg i have 2009 m1000 with the same slp kit and slp big air intake. These are numbers from mine tuned with wideband o2 sensor/guage. Runnin about 12.0-1 afr which seems to be the sweet spot on it. These are numbers based on my elevation at approx 2800ft. The slp map for me was stupid rich on bottom, mid had wicked lean spot and at 7700rpm 100% throttle went really lean. I honestly think this should work on yours.

c_nelson99

Reaction score
its the slp map as a baseline, but I have installed an autometer airfuel ratio guage and wideband 02 sensor. I had to modify there map alot due to real rich condition mid range then nasty lean spot at peak rpm. These numbers are based on 12.0-1 afr. This map is very close to it even a tad rich for safety. Just tested in valemount bc and its runs rock solid on mine. I reccomend purchase of a wideband 02, cheaper than auto tune and you can visually see the afr to make sure its good.

killerrf

Reaction score
this is the numbers from my pc3. 09 m1 with slp exh and cutler open intake. IGNORE FUEL TABLE 2!!!
I had to add fuel at idle to get it to come back down sometimes it would stay revving a little higher. due to the open intake i guess.

Attachments

• page3.pdf
    28.2 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

mechyannick

Reaction score
thanks nelson, with your map it's much better, i got a nice tan color on my plug now, but still need to touch up the 0-30% throttle at 3750 to 5500rpm, got a wideband 02 on order.

Top Bottom