2010 hcr ??

BENDER 151

Reaction score
looking to pick one up and was wondering if there is any issues with them?? any comments would be great..thanks

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother has one and needs the oil level sensor to be replaced, Bringing it in soon here. Also it's too wide to boondock easily with and is looking at replacing the front end to sno-pro parts. Hope this helps?

clarkydubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hcrs are great sleds, harder track for more set up snow. but works very well in the fluff as well.....wider front end on it....my buddie has one and he doesnt seem to have any trouble flopping it over so i wouldnt worry about that. titanium springs up front to keep things a little lighter.....buy it, pull the decals off, put some gas and oil in and pull the trigger.....fun as hell

NeilV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have only had mine in the mountains a few times this year but have no complaints so far. rode it side by side with sno pros and noticed very little difference when trying to sidehill. love the power.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother has one and needs the oil level sensor to be replaced, Bringing it in soon here. Also it's too wide to boondock easily with and is looking at replacing the front end to sno-pro parts. Hope this helps?

put the ski bushings to the inside. this will help your boondock woes...
i came off an 08 M8 S/P and i didnt notice any problems boondocking.

soh

Reaction score
love mine, the ride is a bit stiff, might try the brandt rear shock upgrade.

hcr ditch banger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lov mine so far no issues yet . Havin't been in the mountains yet , just around home lots of power and no problems moving it around. i'll i did was change some weights an put on a can for now .

Top Bottom