2010 grizzly 700 controllers

coldschilling

Reaction score
hey i just recently picked up another quad the 2010 grizzly 700 fi ... and just wanted to know what ppl are using for fuel controllers and what ones are better than the others in the market.. any input it would help thanks..

four4all

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got the 08 Grizz - tried both the VDI and the Power Commander. The VDI never did work correctly - and I spent a LOT of time tuning it. I've read a lot about the VDI and it's just not the same as puttin it on a KingQuad.
The PC3 was plug and play. The stock program was dead on (as I found out getting it dyno'd) You'll find more people like the PC3 (or PC5 if you've got to much coin and like to mod)

good luck

coldschilling

Reaction score
yea im looking at getting the pc5 as well.. but haven't been able to figure out what the auto tune does really to spend the extra 300 for it

grizzlymud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It tunes the fuel map in the PC by using a inline sensor in the exhaust to adjust the AFR to whatever you put it at.

coldschilling

Reaction score
so since you have ran both.. what one do you like more?? pretty much this quad is stock right now except the the filter and hmf exhaust that is coming soon i hope..

Top Bottom