2010 Dragon 163"

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picking mine up in about a week. Going from a 99 700 RMK 136" to this long beasty. Can't wait for snow.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its going to be sickkk. love my iq......takes a bit getting use to if you never road one before, people say they are tippy but ive never rolled mine yet i just find it plain old fun compared to an xp that just feels so flat and boring

DUSTINSPELLMAN

Reaction score
my sweet god i love my 09 D8
its soo different from the old chassis i had a 00 700 rmk and the difference is uncomparible, took me a few rides to get the hang of the tippyness but that was just me used to putting all my weight in to turn that old whore of mine.
suspension is so much easier on the body to when dropping and when those long trail into the hills are rough as hell.. one hell of a sled i think u will be extremly happy u bought :d:beer:

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, what a change in sleds!!! Like said above, you'll have to change your riding style(or body positioning) a little bit:d The newer Polaris' does feel a bit tippy due to rider position, but it makes you so much better overall & it's that much easier to stay in control of the sled in all situations.
The Rev was hard to adjust to when they came out also, but look at the rider-forward sleds now.........all the brands have gone to it. You will have alot of fun & dependability on that sled man!!! It's sooo much easier on the body in rough riding that you just rip right thru the bumps now.
I'll be getting a Dragon for my back up to my Turbo'd Nytro !!!

Good luck & ride safe:beer:

RN

Top Bottom