2010 Cat 700 H1 LE

shiner388

Reaction score
Just bought a 2010 cat 700 LE, i worked at a cat dealership in BC and had a 700 for a demo really liked the bike. I want to build this bike into something great i ordered a power commander with autotune, speedworks pipe, uni filter and a set of 26" bighorn 2.0's, i figured that would get me started, does anyone have any suggestions for other useful mods or bolt-ons, thanks

Twig

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should of bought a Brute Force 750. Power between the 2 machines is like night and day. V-twin only.

Hope you don't get bogged down, congrats on the new quad anyways.

shiner388

Reaction score
I have riden the brute force and it is an awesome machine, i have just heard some horror stories about the timing chain setup, so i decided to go with what i know u cant beat the torque of a v-twin for sure. hope my thumper works out for me. lol thanks for the reply

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bought a 2010 cat 700 LE, i worked at a cat dealership in BC and had a 700 for a demo really liked the bike. I want to build this bike into something great i ordered a power commander with autotune, speedworks pipe, uni filter and a set of 26" bighorn 2.0's, i figured that would get me started, does anyone have any suggestions for other useful mods or bolt-ons, thanks

I Seen A 700 cat with both racks removed, it really changed the looks of the machine. It's not functional but it sure looks sweet!

Top Bottom