2010 800 RTR Pic!!

StoggyDyle

Reaction score
This is a youtube link, with videos of people riding the RTR this is the kit that comes directly from Boondocker, but it is the same thing cat it producing

YouTube - DeviantSled's Channel

and this is a link to the project design and info on the RTR the Graphics are a little different than the pic above but very similar

StoggyDyle

Reaction score
RTR is not a factory sled. It is built by Vohk and Boondocker, backed by Burandt.

I does say that participating dealers will install and offer warrenty through boondocker, but I doubt this sled will be offer directly by Cat

duch17

Reaction score
how is the durability on the motors for 2 strokes with turbo's, how often would a guy need to rebuild?

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So far this model is NOT in the cat lineup. This sounds liked a dealer thing, and so far it looks like it's just in Yankee Land.

IFSM8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how is the durability on the motors for 2 strokes with turbo's, how often would a guy need to rebuild?

Chris Burandt was saying that he had 3000+ miles on his turbos. That are part of his rental fleet at that, So you know they are not riden nicely. I would think that is pretty realiable.:specool:

Top Bottom