2010 - 2011 Saskatchewan Snow Conditions

Newgen

Reaction score
what is different between this site and the Sask Snowmobiling website??

Lol, this one is way cooler and full of actual information. The sask snow site seems really out dated and is hard to find any kind of information about rallies or anything really.

On here people can actually post info abut the when's and where's. On there if you are lucky to find info, there really isn't much there at all.

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
you should think about coming to McBride, BC this time of year. It is -2 with tons of snow and lots of sunshine in the forecast. We love to have people come to the are from other parts of the country. I had 5 snowmobilers from Saskatoon in February and they said they enjoyed the mountain riding. We have great B&Bs to stay at to make your mountain riding experience great. Hope you come to our great valley and see enjoy our hospitality. thanks Leona At Home B&B 250 569 2366

Newgen

Reaction score
you should think about coming to McBride, BC this time of year.

I'm actually leaving Wedesday night to Edmonton, and then to Mcbride Thursday afternoon. it will be the third time I've been in that area. I love riding up there, nice and quiet in town and you really feel at home with the services that are available!

sledhead69

Reaction score
Trails still in great shape up in Nipawin...............Grooming this week and still lots of snow

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow has been g-g-g-gone for a about a week and a half from the Saskatoon area.

dodger

Reaction score
Still getting some riding in the south, took this photo a hour ago
IMG00385-20110403-1524.jpg

Top Bottom