2009 Summer Campout -- What do you want to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all i vote for is not having it on a lng weekend, already booked up.;)

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wundering what kind of mud racing would be held? I know there are some wide wet spots west of the camp along the powerline. Could be suitable to set up some sort of head to head raceing. I know there was one hole about 200 feet across right beside the road.

sharkz

Reaction score
July, july,

I agree with them. July was great last year for this event and why change it? It should be like the 2nd week in july like last year and make it that for the event every year. So we dont have to keep on guessing when it is. Just my thoughts, sorry for the people that cant make it but cant please everyone, just to note I can make it in both july and august... if you are booking it around my schedule? LOL:d I dont know.. what do you think on having it at the same time every year? Some good points would be.

1. Outwest could book that weekend in advance instead of worrying where they will put everyone if the stalls are already booked.
2. S&Mers wont be confused and keep on asking when the campout is
3. The mods wont have to keep coming on the boards saying "we will have a meeting and then we will post when" it will save them some headaches, as we all care about their health :p :beer:
4. It is usually warm weather both day and night in july, aug can get cool at night.

Just throwing this out there hope it helped some of you thinking of this.

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would love it to be in july as chances are that if it is the second weekend in july that means it would be right on my birthday. now that would be cool BUT i have to be in novascotia for my grandparents 50th anniversary for july... come to think about it. if it was the second weekend in july id just barely have enough time to drive to NS for the GP's party that would almost be too perfect. so i guess what im saying is hopefully it wont be the 18/19 or 25/26 or 1/2 anything else im good.
thanks sharkz for mentioning that it was the second weekend last year. got me up off my lasy azz to look at the calendar.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with them. July was great last year for this event and why change it? It should be like the 2nd week in july like last year and make it that for the event every year. So we dont have to keep on guessing when it is. Just my thoughts, sorry for the people that cant make it but cant please everyone, just to note I can make it in both july and august... if you are booking it around my schedule? LOL:d I dont know.. what do you think on having it at the same time every year? Some good points would be.

1. Outwest could book that weekend in advance instead of worrying where they will put everyone if the stalls are already booked.
2. S&Mers wont be confused and keep on asking when the campout is
3. The mods wont have to keep coming on the boards saying "we will have a meeting and then we will post when" it will save them some headaches, as we all care about their health :p :beer:
4. It is usually warm weather both day and night in july, aug can get cool at night.

Just throwing this out there hope it helped some of you thinking of this.

:thumbsup2: x2

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Just wundering what kind of mud racing would be held? I know there are some wide wet spots west of the camp along the powerline. Could be suitable to set up some sort of head to head raceing. I know there was one hole about 200 feet across right beside the road.

SnowandMud will not be organizing or promoting ANY racing events. It will be up to you guys to do that kind of thing on your own. :) :beer:

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We agree that it should be the same weekend every year as there are vast majority of folks that have to book their holidays early in the new year as in January Feb....so if they new at that time when to book the S&M events that would be cool...they could plan to make it every year...

It also would make it easier for the mods to plan the event when the date is already taken care of....

For the record neither of us have to do that but just know that it does occur...

Also the second weekend in july works for us as it is MY BIRTHDAY TOO!!!!!

Just throwing that out there....LOL:beer::beer:

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:party:birthday party for all involved whos birthday is +/- 1 week of the campout:birthday2:

sorry guys my idea is a little bias JULY 12 baby bring on the butter, i'll take my 26 punches... but please no pinches "to grow an inch" they hurt:Ccry:

i dont know i just think one more reason to get togther is always a good thing

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Alright Folks, I have closed this thread, taken all the suggestions and put them into a word document, and all will be discussed at our meeting this week. I will release all information for this event on Monday, April 27, 2009.

Thanks for all your feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom