2009 Prowler 1000cc

atvmodster

Reaction score
I test drove one! Thing hauled a*s! i think my buddy is goign to buy one in about a month. Tops out at 75 mph!

atvmodster

Reaction score
Me and my buddy test drove one the other night. It will smoke a rzr in a straight drag that i do know. It also has a top speed of 75 mph! It is alot bulkier then the rzr thow!

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
weve sold about 15 of them so far, had guys claim 80 mph but never seen it my self, seems a bit of a stretch, but it is a 1000 , i know my t-cat atv would do 85mph with 27 xtrs just did it once to pass my buddies, got a bit out of control at that speed and i shat my shorts, so after that calmed down. and rode it like it was meant to be rode... nice smooth twin power, not to crazy that the back of the seat is lower than the fender, the mud and spooge seems to sit there and soak into your pants which gives you pee pee butt, not cool, but other than that, its awesome, i put the big bumpers front and back and went to the bigger racks to protect the fenders and give it more carrying capacity.... also went to mudpro stock tires, gave it 15" of clearance...

Have a clutch kit and pipe for it, just waiting for ballzzz to grow a bit more....lol

would like it to come in other colors, not painted, cause when i bounce of trees and stuff it cracks the paint, course i could go slower......nahhhhh

T

oops sorry you were asking about the prowler, havent taken out the demo yet, may this weekend, will let you know

Top Bottom