2009 polaris shift 800 seized up "help"

m1000db

Reaction score
My son unloaded his sled after our sled trip 1 month ago and it has been sitting since. He grabbed the rope today and found it was seized tight. tried breaking it loose by turning the clutch but no luck. Does anyone know what might be wrong here?

2 RIDGEBACKS

Reaction score
My son unloaded his sled after our sled trip 1 month ago and it has been sitting since. He grabbed the rope today and found it was seized tight. tried breaking it loose by turning the clutch but no luck. Does anyone know what might be wrong here?
Yeah its a polaris they all do it:d

Lance

Reaction score
If sled outside water in chaincase warm up slowly and drain new oil.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd pull the plug first..... then check primary......then try spinning the track by hand .....if all three are free then try a prayer!!

Blackzed

Reaction score
Pull the plugs see if it is loaded up with gas I have heard of the injectors sticking and loading them up happens more when you haul them

Top Bottom