2009 nytro

gorpet

Reaction score
Bought a nytro, been riding a 2008 phaser, rode it on Sunday the nytro is huge, its top heavy and it goes like stink. I need to work a little harder, ride a little smarter, too bad about the chicken arms and legs, I'll get bye

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought a nytro, been riding a 2008 phaser, rode it on Sunday the nytro is huge, its top heavy and it goes like stink. I need to work a little harder, ride a little smarter, too bad about the chicken arms and legs, I'll get bye
. Wait till the tennis elbow kicks in. Lol still love the nytro.

confused?

Reaction score
Really?? We only have a few inches and I just picked up a nytro coming from 2011 phazer it seems like it engages higher I like it tho... Only drove it a total of 10ft lol

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a 2011mtx 153 this year and I love it ease to manoeuvr. And just wants to climb

chemmod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I've been on my 09 nytro since 09. Love the 4 stroke power and it seems about right for power after some non-turbo mods but it is harder to steer, my wife's proclimb is so easy.

I did read honest review from a guy coming off an 08 nytro boosted to a 12 nytro with the new track and he said it felt much lighter and easier to ride, said he wasn't even gonna boost it. I think i'm gonna wait until the 2013 yamaha models and make a choice.

gorpet

Reaction score
Was out last weekend in the castle area, hooked up with 5 young guys, spent allot of the day digging around my machine, pushing pulling, hit two trees but it was fun. Still lots to learn about riding, I want to keep sitting down instead of standing and moving from side to side. I am old and out of shape and the nitro ran perfect

Supernytro

Reaction score
if you want that nytro to handle better. invest in skins air frame running boards. it will stop hanging up on the running boards and will respond to your movements. night and day change

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you want that nytro to handle better. invest in skins air frame running boards. it will stop hanging up on the running boards and will respond to your movements. night and day change

This has been the best mod I have done to the Nytro. Worth every penny.

Top Bottom