2009 can am 650 skid plates

speenz21

Reaction score
hey everyone i have a 2009 can am 650 xt i was wondering about what are good skid plates to buy i want something that just bolts on and gives me the most bang for my buck also if i have skidplates can i still use tracks or the skid plates have to be removed also loooking into buyung thoses as well thanks for all ur help mike

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have Ricochet skid plates, love them, taken some good hits, no problem, I put on the full package, A arm protection, front and rear plates. I even attached my blade to the plates in the winter. I cant see any reason why you couldnt use tracks with them.

speenz21

Reaction score
I have Ricochet skid plates, love them, taken some good hits, no problem, I put on the full package, A arm protection, front and rear plates. I even attached my blade to the plates in the winter. I cant see any reason why you couldnt use tracks with them.
I was talking to a guy and he said the only bad thing about the a arm protectors was they have no give can rip the boots faster have u had any kind of problems like that also where can I get those plates u have and ruffly how much thanks

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you still have the plastic a arm protectors they are ok but they will bend into the boots, the richochets do not bend unless you hit something really hard in which case you are probably dead, or mangled and riding your quad would be a faint dream. I have full protection on mine and I love it. Especially those special rocks that hide in the puddles.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was talking to a guy and he said the only bad thing about the a arm protectors was they have no give can rip the boots faster have u had any kind of problems like that also where can I get those plates u have and ruffly how much thanks

I have not had a ripped boot the entire time I have owned the bike. Ride, get dirty, pound her hard, take home, wash. My bike is like a woman :)

Top Bottom