2009 arctic cat m6

estevanflatlander

Reaction score
recently picked up a 09 m6 and have a few questions. Iv been a die hard polaris guy all my life but after recent engine issues with all my recent sled i decided to try something new. Im looking to mod my new m6 and lighten it up to see what i can get out of it. Looking for any suggestions for the best mods to these cats and when installing pipe and can do you need to add a fuel controller or is the cat efi tuned rich enough for these mods? Any feedback and help would be greatly appreciated! Oh ya and we have gotten almost a foot of snow out here today can't wait to get out there!!

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stuff as much air in as you can , No need for any programer for can and pipe even add the Y pipe still no need for a extra box

billy2guns

Reaction score
Nice purchase. Try the D&D website they have tons of goodies.

I just recenty relocated to Kenosee Lake and we to have about a foot of fluff. The ditches in town are level with the roads. :)

Too bad this will all melt :mad:

But it's nice to see :)

I will miss it :mad:

But it will snow again :)

But than that will melt :mad:

Seld show in Stoon on Nov 5th weekend :)

estevanflatlander

Reaction score
thanks for all the input, wanna see what i can push outta this m6. Also thinking about the skinz airframe seat to loose some weight as well. Ya to bad this snow will all dissappear but at least its a sign snow is coming. Might have to make a trip to the sled show iv always wanted to go but work has never let me but happen to have that weekend off so i think im gonna go check er out. As for the turbo on the m6 is there a bolt on kit or is it similar to the one for the m8? and how reliable will it run? still wanna keep it fairly reliable for those long day rides. thanks for all the help its greatly appreciated

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the m-6 turbo and personally if I had a m-6 again, I would just put a 700 top end on it just as I like more low end torque.

cjay

Reaction score
if using slp pipe and can you would gain roughly 11 hp and would recomend a set of reeds . v force 3 change the seat out for a 2010 2011 seat stock but just like a boss seat . all these mods will save you 25 - 30 lbs and add 11hp and improve your responsiveness bigtime . will take about three hrs and cost you about 1300 bucks . you ll like the sound and responsiveness

live to ride and ride hard

cheers

Top Bottom