2009-2010 850 Sportsman axles

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know somebody knows but WHY can't I find a aftermarket replacement for these years. :confused:

For Example: In Rec Supply there is no listing for the years 2009-2010. Axles for every other year but these two. Did they change up?

I need a front outboard CV joint.

Any help is appreciated.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A 50 inch rzr 800 axle will fit ...
i most likly have one kicking around , which you could have for free....if you are close by.

Last edited:

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
UTV Canada don't sell ATV as far as I know.

I just looked and Royal does indeed list a shaft. Never have ordered from them. They alright?

rzrgade. I will be over in about four days depending on traffic. :Happy4:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
UTV Canada don't sell ATV as far as I know.

I just looked and Royal does indeed list a shaft. Never have ordered from them. They alright?

rzrgade. I will be over in about four days depending on traffic. :Happy4:

Royal is good. Bought lots off them never had a problem. And Canadian so no exchange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U could go to a polaris parts site, look up your part number, and then find out what other models it will fit. Polaris will use a part on a lot of other models in there lineup!

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Royal is good. Bought lots off them never had a problem. And Canadian so no exchange

X2. Haven't had an issue with them. I usually do two or three orders a year.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have seen this website before. But I can not defend spending my $$$ in Quebec , when I can buy in Edmonton for the same prices. When they start to buy our oil , rather than Saudi oil and allow our pipelines , we will do buisness perhaps !

untill then not a chance in hell.....
There are a pile of great part suppliers on this forum , and they support it and our events . It also keeps Alberta people employed, and I like that....

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know somebody knows but WHY can't I find a aftermarket replacement for these years. :confused:

For Example: In Rec Supply there is no listing for the years 2009-2010. Axles for every other year but these two. Did they change up?

I need a front outboard CV joint.

Any help is appreciated.

There's something weird with that year of quad. I fixed a buddies cv boot on his sportsman and could find any info either. I just wanted to see how the cv joint came apart and couldn't find anything. I went to Polaris to get a boot and it was still the wrong boot. The shaft end was way to small and had to stretch it to get it on.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because up to 2010 popo used good American made axles. Then they went to a smaller CV cup and cheaper made in China axle shafts ... But since that was discontinued, you will only get the newer cheaper axle , because the original good ones are no longer available.
Rest assured though a 50 (800)inch rzr axle is the same axle, and fits both machines .

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
royal distributing sells the complete max hd axles 09-15 front #A04-746029 rear A04-741132, 4340 chromoly steel and20mm larger than stock

bod13

Reaction score
I ended up buying after market ones for my '09 from Motovan and they didn't end up fitting. Kept binding up the steering when I tried to turn. I thought there was something defective so I sent it back and they sent a new one. Exact same problem. I ended up just buying the stock ones from the dealer and they were fine.

Top Bottom