2009-10 Avy Training, Alberta, BC, Sask - Zac's Tracs

Zacs

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.zacstracs.com
Whew! :Happy6: Finally settled on a schedule. Cross my fingers and hope it works.

Take a peek.

Zac's Tracs Avalanche Training
The website isn't quite complete for the season, but pretty close. If you find any glitches...please let me know!

We've been fortunate that many dealers and clubs are helping us to arrange programs for quite a number of communities through Alberta, BC and Saskatchewan.

Keep in touch, SOME OF THESE SESSIONS MAY BE FREE as we are still arranging some dealer promotions in a few communities.

=================
A new evening session that we are very excited about is scheduled for mid-November in Calgary and Edmonton.

"Moving Forward from 2008-09"

Zac's Tracs and the Alberta Snowmobile Association have invited a Canadian Avalanche Centre forecaster to shed some light on the weather, snowpack, terrain and human factors that clashed to create our worst season for snowmobile avalanche fatalities ever.

This session will run for 2 hours and include time for open discussion. We encourage you to drag your buddies along and bring photos, questions, and experiences from last season as we work together to draw out the learning from the past and apply it forward.

Although not yet finalized...we are hoping to make this into a casual gathering including bar service. :beer: :beer: :) Something to loosen up everyone's tongues and get everyone talking. (I know that this isn't a problem for me...or for some of you on this forum! If you talk as much as you type we should be ok!) ;)

As details are confirmed they will be updated to these webpages:

=============================

Top Bottom