2008 Xp 800

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brake cleaner will also absorb into the metal and should not be used to clean the clutches.

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the Can-am thing but my Brute eats Can-ams for lunch so I'll have to stay with that :)

;0

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I seen that you were so committed that you could reply to these topics while drunk and still make sense to me I knew I had to sign up :)
See you next week and hope you can make it to Valemont with us........

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I seen that you were so committed that you could reply to these topics while drunk and still make sense to me I knew I had to sign up :)
See you next week and hope you can make it to Valemont with us........
So far it's a go.....

Jabby

Reaction score
just got back from a 3 day trip to Chetwynd,

Hey there where did you ride? I live in Chetwynd but sold my sled a few weeks ago and am going to buy a new 09 xp. Till then I'm using my brothers 07xrs when he isn't.:D

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey there where did you ride? I live in Chetwynd but sold my sled a few weeks ago and am going to buy a new 09 xp. Till then I'm using my brothers 07xrs when he isn't.:D
we rode Hasler, been there a few times this season now. my buddy lost his black clothes bag with his riding pants, clothes, and beacon on the last trip (22nd & 23rd) somewhere between Chetwynd and the parking lot at Hasler, he's offering a reward for their return.

Top Bottom