2008 xp 154 help

hivoltagesledhead

Reaction score
You can do the s36, new track and post forward kit and you will see a huge difference !! Way cheaper than buying a new sled.

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can do the s36, new track and post forward kit and you will see a huge difference !! Way cheaper than buying a new sled.
Well I had the S36 and rear suspension kit on mine and was going to do the post forward but bought a new one instead.... big improvement to the handling

Duct tape Doo

Reaction score
smaller riders found the 08 XP to be a "Buffalo" when side hilling, Sorry that the "B" word always strikes a nerve with some, funny how the same folks claiming the 08's were fine and it must be the riders input are the ones stating that "you gotta ride an XM" , hmmmm.
my 08 was not acceptable to me in stock form, installed 2011 rear skid(rails) with longer front shock, revalved and rebuilt rear shock at Enzos, heavy rear spring, S-36 Kit up front, stayed with 08 skiis and it is acceptable now, I am not wanting to try an XM as I will be ruined until I own one.
Is it worth installing a T motion without adding a flex edge track and is the steering post going to make much difference? I am tempted to carve out some of the plastic around the foot well to try and stand further forward but it would probably look like crap without some way to finish it off.
I am hesitant to put much more money into the 08 but I plan on keeping it as i have taken on two more hobbies that suck the cash, Hand guns and model Airlplanes

Sask Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the features of the xm work in tandem, but if i were to pick out the best feature in set up snow it would be the flex edge.

The s36 already works wonders in the powder. The t motion ties it all together.

Top Bottom