2008 M8 snow pro

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have u seen them?, white with orange, great looking sled, Im ordering one on Monday as long as there is no major problems that anyone knows about?

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya them new 08`s sure look nice. MY cousion ordered one, i have an 07 m8 green,

I have a '06 snow pro M7 right now with the tinted orange windshield and orange splashed simmon skiis, this thing pretty much glows in the dark! I had it for sale but had no takers so my wife is the proud new owner, anxiously awaiting the arrival of '08 M8, Im told sometime in October.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Standard M6,M8,M10 have been arriving in Alta. for about a week now. My wife ordered the same sled should be here in 3 weeks.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drive thru Black Diamond all year. Winter ......going sledding to the Pass, Alexander,Corbin,Pipeline,Kootenays,South Castle you name it Ive been stuck there. Summer we ride[ bunch of old fuggers] road cruisers and always stop in B.D.Hotel for a Pepsi and a snack. Hopefully more consistant snow down south this year. The Kootenay pass is my favorite ride [Alta to B.C.] no people just deep snow . We also ride Golden[wifes fav.], Revy, Radium,Cranbrook, Duncan , I think thats it and 1 U.S.A.trip per year at least to different spots. Ride every weekend at least, sometimes 2 weeks straight .Between the M1000 and the Apex I put on close to 4200m. Rambling like a old man now, betcha your sorry you asked. Where do you ride? P.S. them 2 week trips require intermitten days of rest for me. Sorry Linkz kinda hijacked you.

GRD

Reaction score
Some Calgary and area guys that are talking about where they ride. Good deal! Would be good to meet you guys for a beer some time... I have rode CNP a couple of times, don't know the area that well, hoping to explore more this season.

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya would`nt mind meeting you guys snotrocket,get er done since were so close, I have rode pipeline, westcastle,a bit would like to do more, i have been to golden a few times and sicamus one time.It looks like the guys from edm area meet for wobblie pops we should make a place in calgary i guess to get people together.

GRD

Reaction score
I am totally game for meeting up. Get a few of us from here....

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me too, just remember I cant stay out too late at my age. I vote the southern chapter of S.M. be held at the French Maid. Good food, Good drinks,and the decorations are saaweeeeeet.

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya sounds like a good place for meeting, french maid is in the north east? is it somewere bye 32 street? just need a date and time now.

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put a thing under just about any thing goes about calgary and area people wanting to get together, i used are 3 names hope you dont mind.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Linkz seeing as I took part in hijacking your post I'll help put it back on track. :D:D:D:D: 08/M8/M1000 SNO PROS ARRIVED IN ALBERTA SAAAWEEEEEET :D:D:D:D:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thats it,I'm moving to Cow Town.Average Joes just dosnt compare LOL!
catmando!

falk

Reaction score
hey whats up i was wondering if any one heard any thing about the 08 m8 snow pro good or bad just want to know what im up aganst

coots

Reaction score
I wouldn't say that. Ive ridden with a couple M8's and they plain rip! I ride a King Cat and they eat mine in a hurry in adrag race.

scott_y_d

Reaction score
my buddy just picked his m8 sno pro up today and man is it sweet took it for a rip and there is nothing wrong with it at all

Top Bottom