2008 doo doo rev.ep

powerclaw

Reaction score
if onyone has a complete bulkhead with flying nun i desperatly need one as this sled hit a pine cone and wrote off the front end. thanks bruno. 777-8309

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is on an xp? It is not a bulkhead and nun anymore it is e-module and s-module. Im just in the middle of rebuilding my 09. Bought all my parts from jesco in Kallispell for a whole lot cheaper and brand new parts. Love supporting local but when the prices are that much cheaper in the usa, im looking out for number 1.

powerclaw

Reaction score
ya it an xp i screwed up but their info would be great. i can't find anything used anywhere. thanks bruno

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jesco boat centre in kallespell. Ask for steve in parts...406-752-2110

mrsnowman

Reaction score
just had mine done $2500.00 parts and labour. have to strip the whole sled right down i think it was at least 25 hrs labour. they grinded my s module to get at the other a module or vise vera other wise i would have one for ya. sorry.try out of the states as if you take it anywhere around here you wont get it back in time to ride a dealer had mine for 5 months.. wont say which one but they might of had a few tractors ahead of me lol good luck

Top Bottom