2008 arctic cat 600 snopro jetting help

looneyrod27

Reaction score
have a 600 snopro and it runs like crap. very boggy off the line, great when you get it accelerating. Wondering if anyone has a jetting/timing chart for this model. Its a rare sled with only 300 made. Im gonna try and drop the pilot jet size to see if i can get it to perform a little better. I am running a 50/50 mix, c12 and 91 pump, mixed 32:1 with belray oil. thanks.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have a 600 snopro and it runs like crap. very boggy off the line, great when you get it accelerating. Wondering if anyone has a jetting/timing chart for this model. Its a rare sled with only 300 made. Im gonna try and drop the pilot jet size to see if i can get it to perform a little better. I am running a 50/50 mix, c12 and 91 pump, mixed 32:1 with belray oil. thanks.

i just sold mine but sold all the info with it. get ahold of speedwerks as they are the ones that built the engines for these sleds and they will be able to set you up with jet needle etc to get her ripping. was a sick machine 600 pushing 150 on the dyno makes for a good stretch on the arms especially when it only weighs maybe 425lbs.

how is your clutching? if the machine ran good before i wopuld be looking at clutches, belt, poor fuel, plugged air box..... look at the simple stuff first before messing with the carbs.

Top Bottom