2007 MXZX 440/800 Information

jaracose

Reaction score
Hey Folks,

I've been researching a sled that I have an chance to get but i'd like to get your thoughts on the deal.

Its a 2007 MXZX 440/800 factory mod that has been trail converted. It also has a larger gas tank and bigger radiator. The sled has about 4000 miles on it but the seller tells me it has an 800 engine in it with only 1500 miles. I've looked at several pictures and it looks to be in excellent condition.

I have a 2009 Waverunner VX 1100 sport (110 HP) and he is willing to do a as is trade. The WaveRunner has about 500 hours on it but it has a new engine from a wrecked 2010. It has only about 30 hours.

Can anyone comment on the Sled in terms of its value given the information I provided above? I'm thinking the value is somewhere around $4000-$4500 but I could be completely out to lunch.

Any information or feedback you can provide on the sled would be appreciated.

Thanks

ihatesummer

Reaction score
May want to check out dootalk. Lots of info about similar sleds and prices there. I would say that's a decent price range depending on it's condition. They did not make an 800 mod motor in 07 so you may want to ask some more questions about that.

Top Bottom