2007 IQ 750 FST - New to me - What fuel should I run?

hbpaints

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Apologies if this should be in the turbo forum, or if its been asked already, but I traded some stuff for a sled, a 2007 Polaris IQ 750 FST.

As best I can tell this sled has been modded up nicely, 155"track, 2 "paddles, etc, not sure if ECM upgrade has been done. Is there any way to check?

Just wondering what fuel is best to run in this sled? Almost smells like race gas in tank the moment?

Thanks in advance.

Rob

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my guess just pump premium fuel would work unless the previous owner did power upgrades. the stock 140 hp should pull that track

jjmm2

Reaction score
I had one and I am parting it out now. Run 91 premium gas in it. the 155 track on the FST will help in the mountians. if you want to reduce weight in this sled ditch the stock exhaust and get an MBRP can -25 lbs and get the ECU reflashed by precisions sports out of quebec. Also do SLP intake and venting and you will have a fun sled. The only way to check if the ECU has been modded is to run the sled with a boost guage. it should run around 16lbs stck and 19.5 if the ECU has ben modded. the other way is to remove the gas tank and look at the ECU it's self you will see writitng on it or a sticker if it has been modded. a huge improvement on the 2007 is to stick on a pair of WRP running boards. I have a pair left if you want them. 100$ plus shipping they make a huge difference

Top Bottom