2007 Grizzly upgrades?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
does anyone know where i can find a 2007 grizzly 700 lift kit and snorkel kit for my baby and a decent sounding exhaust system?

Something to keep in mind,A lift kit changes the angle of the axel,If you put bigger more aggresive tires which you will it creates more bite on the ground and in my opinion if you are an agressive rider take extra axels cause they will break!Looks real good though!
catmando!

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I was riding with some guys on the long weekend and it was a brute 750 .He had a lift on his ,and at the end of the day he only had 3 axels left.Like previously said they will break...

krazy ken

Reaction score
I just put in a snorkel kit from highlifter, did it in three hours. Would be easy enough to get 1 1/2 abs pie locally and and a lot cheaper. Only done the trans. Been in 4 feet of water and air intake was high enough. As for the lift kit watch axle angles, I have 27 mudbugs on and seem to have enough height. Installed hmf pipe with quiet core nice sound and not to loud but you have to install a fuel mudule to get it to run richer for pipe. Have a fast burn which to me is complicated to use. Also have epi clutch kit which seems to work good, wheelies in high easily.

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You want to talk to Tekim, he's the snokel professional.:rolling:

krazy ken

Reaction score
With the quiet core it is at about 98 db with it out at 104. Could put on daul exhaust that is loud and gain 18% at rear wheels but have to use thier programmer and spent $1300 and install heat shields. Hearing bad enough already.

Top Bottom