2006 suzuki ltz 400 best aftermarket pipe???

Suzukiltz400

Reaction score
Please help me people. Im looking for the best slip on pipe or even full system. Price really isnt that much of a problem. Im looking for the most power, torque, and easiest to get ready to go...

Member its a 06 ltz 400 race quad :)

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had great results with a Yoshimura RS-3 slip-on on my '07 Z400. I switched to an HMF Full sport series after. I decided to go all out and get it in carbon fibre, it was one sexy pipe.

HMF was way more spunky than the Yosh, for full system, get the HMF.

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yoshimura and Suzuki did a lot of R&D together to come up with their exhaust.
aside from that, get a full system or go home. Otherwise your just changing your exhaust note... So im told over and over and over.

I myself would get either the HMF or the Yoshi. Probably the HMF , cause i can get it with a Orange can to match my Quad haha

Read this.. the proof is inda pudding

gretz

Reaction score
hi there.....i am selling a 2006 suzuki ltz400. would you be interested? It is still new, used it for just acouple of times. The price ranges from 3000 down to 2500. Hey, if you are interested, you can try to email me here..gretzgold@yahoo.com

Have a great day!

z400

Reaction score
i also had hmf and loved it the sound was awsome dirt wheels did comp on alot of pipes and from what i saw hmf made the broadest power max power isnt always the best power the increase has to be where you ride your quad at some of the pipes that make the most power also make the least in certain rmp range i think a broad range is the best

Top Bottom