2006 pollaris DET problems

Plaris-Eli

Reaction score
i have a 2006 polaris rmk 700 slanted. im having a lot of problems with the DET kicking on whenever it feels like. Most of the time its when either smash on the throttle or when i slowly get into it when i get above 6000 or so. Just after i got it, it went straight into a tree. i put a new skins bumper on it. i never had a chance to really drive it before it met the tree so i couldnt tell you if it was doing that before the crash. also the speedometer goes from 0 to 120 when it sits and idles. to me its either a scored piston a bad computer or something loose or broken from the tree incident. what do you guys think???

Plaris-Eli

Reaction score
that was my thought when i bought it! had a friend come over tonight and scope the pistons they look good. my check engine light is coming on and flashing 3 times. my blink code sheet says its the air temp sensor. it does have a cold air intake on it but because its middle of july would that cause it to turn on? it also says that it might have too high or too low of voltage.

Top Bottom