2006 dodge ram 1500 hemi problems

Sheerules

Reaction score
Hey guys my rpm needle goes up an down when in park an also I have a rough idle when in park the driver seats vibrates any help would be great I'm in edmonton ab so if anyone knows somebody that specializes in dodges that'd be great
thanks

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the engine light flashing ??

sent from A UNKNOWN PLACE IN TEA LAND

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Or does the "check engine" lite stay on constantly? Last time you had spark plugs replaced? Which brand of fuel you using? We fix 'em, if you can get out to sherwood park ;)

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine did that once, I just shut it down and restarted it and all was good. That was years ago and no problems since. IIRC something to do with the "fly by wire" throttle, a small red light shaped like the volt symbol lit up on the dash.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you just get gas? Could of got a bad shot of gas.

Sent while sitting on the toilet when I should be working!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take it to Ric at Sherwood Auto he's the only guy that I trust to work on my vehicles in Edmonton. Oh, he loves Dodge's.

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys my rpm needle goes up an down when in park an also I have a rough idle when in park the driver seats vibrates any help would be great I'm in edmonton ab so if anyone knows somebody that specializes in dodges that'd be great
thanks
May have broken a valve spring. Like Ric said, when was your last tune up? How is it running in gear? Any stalling? I'm also Chrysler trained!

Last edited:
Top Bottom